• ARCHIVES 
  • » i posted here about the messages i'm receiving from my friends about this.. (i changed the urls so nobody would click on one by mistake) WOW LOL Message: Dont worry, the whole net will see this vide

Pages: 1

i posted here about the messages i'm receiving from my friends about this.. (i changed the urls so nobody would click on one by mistake) WOW LOL Message: Dont worry, the whole net will see this vide

supladitakho
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i posted here about the messages i'm receiving from my friends about this.. (i changed the urls so nobody would click on one by mistake) WOW LOL Message: Dont worry, the whole net will see this vide

i posted here about the messages i'm receiving from my friends about this.. (i changed the urls so nobody would click on one by mistake) WOW LOL Message: Dont worry, the whole net will see this video. http://hommusic. and i hope you guys didn't just locked it coz it turns out that it is a worm that targets myspace and facebook and now even friendster.. one of the owners of CHIC Profiles contacted friendster about it and here's what they said: [spoiler]if you get one of these messages from one of your friends you should message your friend and tell them about it... tell them to check their code boxes for a code that shouldnt be there and DELETE IT... they should also change their password and run their anti-virus software friendster tells me they are working on the problem they gave me this article about the virus for us to read... http://www.kaspersky.com/news?id=207575670[/spoiler] i hope you guys read it and not close it just like that..
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: i posted here about the messages i'm receiving from my friends about this.. (i changed the urls so nobody would click on one by mistake) WOW LOL Message: Dont worry, the whole net will see this vide

curiosity kills a cat. can you prevent it? of course not. i'll open your post when i encounter the same problem
k2i5e7k8i7e
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: i posted here about the messages i'm receiving from my friends about this.. (i changed the urls so nobody would click on one by mistake) WOW LOL Message: Dont worry, the whole net will see this vide

is the same with that..???? [b] I hope, your friends will see this film as well. http://weardance.net/go/fr.php[/b] i got it from my friend...she sent it to me....and it contains viruses.... :paranoid:
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I hope I wont encounter that thing... I wish*
-chx.xo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

at last! someone understands my problem! im experiencing this kind of problem right now. i hope friendster management will fix this, coz' many of the fs users are complaining to me about the messages that i sent daw! entitled "OPS". Which i really didnt sent. Its really a big headache of mine!! :smoke: :crybaby: :o
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i posted here about the messages i'm receiving from my friends about this.. (i changed the urls so nobody would click on one by mistake) WOW LOL Message: Dont worry, the whole net will see this vide

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:12

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy