• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]im mharby..[/b] from marikina im 17 years old... ..im studying at technological institute of the philippines ..my course is it ..im a big fan of paramore! :penguin: ..they really r

Pages: 1

[align=center][b]im mharby..[/b] from marikina im 17 years old... ..im studying at technological institute of the philippines ..my course is it ..im a big fan of paramore! :penguin: ..they really r

mharby
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]im mharby..[/b] from marikina im 17 years old... ..im studying at technological institute of the philippines ..my course is it ..im a big fan of paramore! :penguin: ..they really r

[align=center][b]im mharby..[/b] from marikina im 17 years old... ..im studying at technological institute of the philippines ..my course is it ..im a big fan of paramore! :penguin: ..they really rocks! ..uhmm.. i hope to have many friends here.. ..thank you guys!!!![/align]
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]im mharby..[/b] from marikina im 17 years old... ..im studying at technological institute of the philippines ..my course is it ..im a big fan of paramore! :penguin: ..they really r

[b][align=center][color=#FF99CC]Hiyah there! thanks for joining ftalk! hope you have fun but don't forget that there are [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules/]RULES[/url] to obey! btw.. im Samantha.. :) nice meeting u! wnt to b friends?:D pm me if u have some questions ^^..I like paramore too :D:thumbsup:[/color] [/align][/b]
empty person
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]im mharby..[/b] from marikina im 17 years old... ..im studying at technological institute of the philippines ..my course is it ..im a big fan of paramore! :penguin: ..they really r

hai there..welcome 2 fstalk..enjoy here with trick.. see u around.. [spoiler]:thunder::penguin:[/spoiler]
fabulous-doll
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://i37.tinypic.com/2ywcy6d.gif[/img] [color=pink] hello mharby!! welcome to ftalk! have fun posting and follow the [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules]rules![/url] im Carisse btw. see ya around![/color] [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/2ywcy6d.gif[/img][/align]
-chx.xo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi! welcome to fstalk! whOa! youre a fan of paramore? wOw! me too! im a huge fan of it! i hope we could be good friends.! keep on rockin'! :eh:
Eliot Kid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center] [b] [color=blue] :arrow: Welcome Here In FTalk :arrow: Obey the Rules :arrow: Keep posting =) [/color] [/b] [/align]
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Hello mharby... Welcome to the World Of Ftalk... Enjoy your stay... And please be careful bcoz of some rules... Well.... Seeyah

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2008-12-11 04:37:04)

Aziq_Red
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey mharby.. welcome to fstalk.. enjoy here.. dont forget the rules yeah..=D
chie_tha
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: wellcome in forum....enjoy in here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,[/b]
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=salmon]hi!! welcum hir in ftalk..^_^ stay active and hve fun postin!!^_^ if u nid help juz pm me or go to the help section.. btw, I’m therese..^_^ gud luck 2 u!!^_^[/color] WORD OF ADVICE : :arrow: [color=#CC3366][s]READ[/color][/s],[color=#FF0066][s]UNDERSTAND[/color][/s] and[color=blue][s]OBEY[/color][/s] the RULES.before u post.^_^ [color=salmon]c u around!!!ciao!!^_^[/color]
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi [b]mharby[/b]! welcome here! enjoy staying.. keep in touch.. =)
jhaine_lyka
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi mharby.. enjoy posting!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]im mharby..[/b] from marikina im 17 years old... ..im studying at technological institute of the philippines ..my course is it ..im a big fan of paramore! :penguin: ..they really r

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:42

[ 11 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy