• ARCHIVES 
  • » Guys, what would appropriate to give you all as a birthday present?As from a Gf to her Bf.. Ive been wondering about it for some time now..:wallbash: :gift:??

Pages: 1

Guys, what would appropriate to give you all as a birthday present?As from a Gf to her Bf.. Ive been wondering about it for some time now..:wallbash: :gift:??

evevioletta
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Guys, what would appropriate to give you all as a birthday present?As from a Gf to her Bf.. Ive been wondering about it for some time now..:wallbash: :gift:??

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Guys, what would appropriate to give you all as a birthday present?As from a Gf to her Bf.. Ive been wondering about it for some time now..:wallbash: :gift:??

it will depend on the "interests" of your BF. He is your BF, you should know what he like best. And the age group of your BF is also a factor.. i.e., "mature" gifts for older BF, you know what I mean.. [spoiler]And if you'll gonna ask me what's the perfect gift for me, a complete set of fishing equipment would be great :D[/spoiler]
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Guys, what would appropriate to give you all as a birthday present?As from a Gf to her Bf.. Ive been wondering about it for some time now..:wallbash: :gift:??

[quote=jieduck]it will depend on the "interests" of your BF. He is your BF, you should know what he like best. And the age group of your BF is also a factor.. i.e., "mature" gifts for older BF, you know what I mean..[/quote] yeah i agree. it depends on your bf's age and interest.
evevioletta
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm..a t shirt would be appropriate huh?
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ ^ agree: depending on ur bf. ^ ^ i would give my bf a perfume or a watch ~ coz thats what he likes :D ^ feel free to spend hehe
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Guys, what would appropriate to give you all as a birthday present?As from a Gf to her Bf.. Ive been wondering about it for some time now..:wallbash: :gift:??

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:17

[ 10 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy