• ARCHIVES 
  • » :rolleyes: How To Make Comment Box For My Overlay ??? :rolleyes: do all of you there [is] understanding its way make URL Action for the Box of my Comment :( Sample : <div class="codebox"><div class=

Pages: 1

:rolleyes: How To Make Comment Box For My Overlay ??? :rolleyes: do all of you there [is] understanding its way make URL Action for the Box of my Comment :( Sample : <div class="codebox"><div class=

jenggry
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:rolleyes: How To Make Comment Box For My Overlay ??? :rolleyes: do all of you there [is] understanding its way make URL Action for the Box of my Comment :( Sample : <div class="codebox"><div class=

:rolleyes: How To Make Comment Box For My Overlay ??? :rolleyes: do all of you there [is] understanding its way make URL Action for the Box of my Comment :( Sample : <div class="codebox"><div class="incqbox"><b>This Code:</b><div class="scrollbox" style="height: 4.5em"><pre>xxxxaction="http://<b>how to make it URL Action</b>" target="sendcomments"</pre></div>
anaid
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :rolleyes: How To Make Comment Box For My Overlay ??? :rolleyes: do all of you there [is] understanding its way make URL Action for the Box of my Comment :( Sample : <div class="codebox"><div class=

try to send a comment to your friend, then copy the web address and change the userID. :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :rolleyes: How To Make Comment Box For My Overlay ??? :rolleyes: do all of you there [is] understanding its way make URL Action for the Box of my Comment :( Sample : <div class="codebox"><div class=

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:57

[ 10 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy