• ARCHIVES 
  • » this site's cool :cool: haha ;P i use to not like friendster anymore cause it lags, but now that it's super fast im all happieee and giddy about it again. haha. im tired of myspace, i think i've d

Pages: 1

this site's cool :cool: haha ;P i use to not like friendster anymore cause it lags, but now that it's super fast im all happieee and giddy about it again. haha. im tired of myspace, i think i've d

kathyeight
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

this site's cool :cool: haha ;P i use to not like friendster anymore cause it lags, but now that it's super fast im all happieee and giddy about it again. haha. im tired of myspace, i think i've d

this site's cool :cool: haha ;P i use to not like friendster anymore cause it lags, but now that it's super fast im all happieee and giddy about it again. haha. im tired of myspace, i think i've designed my page so many times that im sick of it hahaa myspace.com/socals_katya... oh well time for a change... :) im a enjoy designin my friendster ;)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: this site's cool :cool: haha ;P i use to not like friendster anymore cause it lags, but now that it's super fast im all happieee and giddy about it again. haha. im tired of myspace, i think i've d

ello there and welcome to ftalk!! =)
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: this site's cool :cool: haha ;P i use to not like friendster anymore cause it lags, but now that it's super fast im all happieee and giddy about it again. haha. im tired of myspace, i think i've d

welcome to ftalk forums enjoy your stay here and free to read the rules ok? have fun posting. ;]
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk forums. ;)
DanN DYKSTRA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hey...welcome to [b]Friendstertalk[/b] have fun here, and follow the rules too :thumbsup:
johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello.....welcom here in ftalk..... and ejoy posting and see u around ;) :thumbsup:
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] See you around! :penguin:
Campus_hearthrob02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

elow there!! welcome to the ftalk boards!! see yah around! :D
donaLyn`o13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk .. enjoy!
johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi there..welcome to ftalk.... enjoy here and see u around.... ;) :thumbsup:
pinkiztah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the doors are widely open for you here at ftalk! welcome :)
cherry_angeL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi welcome to falk!
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk forums.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » this site's cool :cool: haha ;P i use to not like friendster anymore cause it lags, but now that it's super fast im all happieee and giddy about it again. haha. im tired of myspace, i think i've d

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:29

[ 12 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy