• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][sub]signs and warning that 2012 is the end of the world [/sub] [sub]freaky and scary. TELL me what you think ok?[/sub] [i][sub]mind you,[/sub][/i] [spoiler]i dont believe it either, b

Pages: 1

[align=center][sub]signs and warning that 2012 is the end of the world [/sub] [sub]freaky and scary. TELL me what you think ok?[/sub] [i][sub]mind you,[/sub][/i] [spoiler]i dont believe it either, b

x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][sub]signs and warning that 2012 is the end of the world [/sub] [sub]freaky and scary. TELL me what you think ok?[/sub] [i][sub]mind you,[/sub][/i] [spoiler]i dont believe it either, b

[align=center][sub]signs and warning that 2012 is the end of the world [/sub] [sub]freaky and scary. TELL me what you think ok?[/sub] [i][sub]mind you,[/sub][/i] [spoiler]i dont believe it either, but, we realy cannot tell :|[/spoiler] [sub]THE VIDEO *drumrolls*[/sub] [spoiler][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAtgPaggeTM[/youtube][/spoiler] [/align]

Last edited by x.XpandANimoriEX.x (2009-03-25 21:13:58)

jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][sub]signs and warning that 2012 is the end of the world [/sub] [sub]freaky and scary. TELL me what you think ok?[/sub] [i][sub]mind you,[/sub][/i] [spoiler]i dont believe it either, b

oh, my god. an eye-opener video! :O makes me afraid for the world. :thunder:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][sub]signs and warning that 2012 is the end of the world [/sub] [sub]freaky and scary. TELL me what you think ok?[/sub] [i][sub]mind you,[/sub][/i] [spoiler]i dont believe it either, b

I think the thread doesn't suit this section. :|
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=ReTOuvlo]OUR LAST NITE ARE NOW TOURING WITH GWEN STACY ! BE SURE TO CHECK WHEN THEY WILL BE COMING TO A VENUE NEAR YOU SO U DONT MISS OUT ! ! ! THEY'RE AWSOME ![/quote] [font=Trebuchet MS][b]Wat's dis?, avoid All caps next tym. =| [/b][/font]
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ReTOuvlo]OUR LAST NITE ARE NOW TOURING WITH GWEN STACY ! BE SURE TO CHECK WHEN THEY WILL BE COMING TO A VENUE NEAR YOU SO U DONT MISS OUT ! ! ! THEY'RE AWSOME ![/quote] please avoid using allcaps, it is against teh rules...
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=#ff3366]errr...the link is broken....[/color]:paranoid:
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:o woaah! it's really an eye-opener.. wake up guys! help save the mother earth..don't let her down.. let's cooperate.
iceman11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

they should make this a movie
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][sub]signs and warning that 2012 is the end of the world [/sub] [sub]freaky and scary. TELL me what you think ok?[/sub] [i][sub]mind you,[/sub][/i] [spoiler]i dont believe it either, b

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:36

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy