• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]OGflash[/b] [quote]Updated Version 2.3 To view all the variable passed to your flash profile, type javascript:viewOGflash() in your address bar. Make sure you disable popup blockers first. by i906

Pages: 1

[b]OGflash[/b] [quote]Updated Version 2.3 To view all the variable passed to your flash profile, type javascript:viewOGflash() in your address bar. Make sure you disable popup blockers first. by i906

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]OGflash[/b] [quote]Updated Version 2.3 To view all the variable passed to your flash profile, type javascript:viewOGflash() in your address bar. Make sure you disable popup blockers first. by i906

[b]OGflash[/b] [quote]Updated Version 2.3 To view all the variable passed to your flash profile, type javascript:viewOGflash() in your address bar. Make sure you disable popup blockers first. by i906[/quote] [quote]Updated Version 2.2 you may enable transparency in your flash swf by: Quote <script language="javascript"> OGflashon="yes"; flashSRC="[color=red]your flash URL[/color]"; flashWidth=[color=red]width of your flash file[/color]; flashHeight=[color=red]height of your flash file[/color]; transparent="[color=red]true[/color]"; </script> <div id="OGflashID"></div>[/quote] -- [b][u]Step 1[/u][/b] Prepare your HTML code [b][u]Step 2[/u][/b] Instead of using OBJECT or EMBED tag use the code below and then put the code inside the body section of your HTML. [quote]<script language="javascript"> OGflashon="yes"; flashSRC="[color=red]your flash URL[/color]"; flashWidth=[color=red]width of your flash file[/color]; flashHeight=[color=red]height of your flash file[/color]; </script> <div id="OGflashID"></div>[/quote] [i]example:[/i] <">[b][u]Step 3[/u][/b] Insert your complete HTML codes in www.markyctrigger.com ([b]OGflash only![/b]) and Press Generate button. [b][u]Step 4[/u][/b] Copy and paste the generated code to your "[b]Media Area[/b]" of your Friendster. [b][u]Step 5[/u][/b] Save and preview. ============ [b][u]ADDONS[/u][/b] http://theftalk.com/t2423-Auto-Update-Module-%5BOverlay%5D-Updated-June02.html If you want to use addons inside flash make sure you know something about [b]ActionScript[/b] :wink: Here's the Quick example on how to use the actionscript variables generated by OGflash for the addons: example: you want to use the Auto update photo in the addon section of OGflash which has: <">* sample based on Markctrigger's profile http://www.friendster.com/mastercode * 1. Create a movie clip and name the instance to myPic 2. create a layer for your action script and put the code below: <">The movie clip you've just created will automatically change to your friendster main photo * Code may vary depending on how you will use it * [i][url=http://www.markyctrigger.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5997]Log[/url][/i]

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-01-21 21:51:21)

lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]OGflash[/b] [quote]Updated Version 2.3 To view all the variable passed to your flash profile, type javascript:viewOGflash() in your address bar. Make sure you disable popup blockers first. by i906

1st to comment.Thanks for the updated one bro! =) =)
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]OGflash[/b] [quote]Updated Version 2.3 To view all the variable passed to your flash profile, type javascript:viewOGflash() in your address bar. Make sure you disable popup blockers first. by i906

thanks for sharing bro!
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]great job sir..[/b] ;) :thumbsup:
sakeral
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hehehe thnx for apdate and for reminders hehhehe and also kua bobcbar hehehe ^_^ =) =) =) =) =) =)
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing.. :thumbsup:
yhwh6666
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sample code in flash (actionscript) plz....to get module on friendster for ex : - more about me - public comments - bla...bla... - etc thanks be4 sir :thumbsup:
buhbuhray
» n00b
1969-12-31

I will learn it...
el_chinito03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

good job =):thumbsup: :smoke::idea:
muzic_rock3r
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thnx for sharin'!!! It's very useful!!!!!!
twentius
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]loadMovie(_root.automainphotocode,"myPic");[/quote] Should be using New document --> Action Script 2.0 for the code to work =) I think it's not compatible on Action script 3.0..

Last edited by twentius (2008-04-22 09:43:53)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Is it? hmm.. then lower your actionscript. Open the Publish Setting and select the actionscript options.
twentius
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Is it? hmm.. then lower your actionscript. Open the Publish Setting and select the actionscript options.[/quote] yes... that's what I want newbies to get... They don't know that they are copying (like me in the past, I copied AS 2.0 to AS 3.0 Document XD).. Only error comes out.. (incompatibility) :thumbsup:
sam_deejay
» n00b
1969-12-31

thankx 4 sharing sir...i wil try it....!!!! :thumbsup: :lol: :thumbsup:
regaza_luv
» n00b
1969-12-31

thankz 4 sharing----------
ampetiha007
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice=)=)=)=)
ampetiha007
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup:nice nice nice very nice....hahaha=)
ampetiha007
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow:too cute...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]OGflash[/b] [quote]Updated Version 2.3 To view all the variable passed to your flash profile, type javascript:viewOGflash() in your address bar. Make sure you disable popup blockers first. by i906

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:57

[ 10 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy