• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: want some cool music, that you can choose your skins, logo, buttons, games, videos, radio and many more... in just one? :arrow: go to... www.dizzler.com :arrow: u must first register... to

Pages: 123

:arrow: want some cool music, that you can choose your skins, logo, buttons, games, videos, radio and many more... in just one? :arrow: go to... www.dizzler.com :arrow: u must first register... to

bernadeth_hd8
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow: want some cool music, that you can choose your skins, logo, buttons, games, videos, radio and many more... in just one? :arrow: go to... www.dizzler.com :arrow: u must first register... to

:arrow: want some cool music, that you can choose your skins, logo, buttons, games, videos, radio and many more... in just one? :arrow: go to... www.dizzler.com :arrow: u must first register... to have one!! :arrow: this is my first thread... so hope you like it guyz!! :)
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: want some cool music, that you can choose your skins, logo, buttons, games, videos, radio and many more... in just one? :arrow: go to... www.dizzler.com :arrow: u must first register... to

i have one of that hehe :D
pinkiztah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: want some cool music, that you can choose your skins, logo, buttons, games, videos, radio and many more... in just one? :arrow: go to... www.dizzler.com :arrow: u must first register... to

ive tried that one ..i was accidentally saw that when im browsing a site and saw..hehe...anywaysxz..thanks sis! ;)
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Not bad for a first thread. But then a similar thread that's also about Dizzler had been on this section months ago. Here: [b][url=http://theftalk.com/t1029-Multimedia-Player%21-%5Cm-%2C.html]An All in One Multimedia Player! \m/,[/url][/b]
hacker
» n00b
1969-12-31

your too late too post that add ons i have my own
skymansky
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice .... tnx for sharing.... :thumbsup:
Saix01
» n00b
1969-12-31

:ninja: Nice , pero alam ko rin po yan ehh... [img]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t260/Saix01/animation.gif[/img]
inngrade
» n00b
1969-12-31

Gezz!!.. thanks.. I'm new in this website.. thanks for all the info.. :D
loolo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thx for that,that's cool :D
lord_raidzer14
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=skymansky]nice .... tnx for sharing.... :thumbsup:[/quote] galing nman powh............ =)
violentbabe22
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx so much sis..
bernadeth_hd8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: your welcome guyz... i'm glad i can help you... hehehehe
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:disgust: I already post that add on. Im the first one who post it..hehehe! :eh: :disgust:

Last edited by slashedkite (2007-07-15 01:02:10)

bernadeth_hd8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=slashedkite]:disgust: I already post that add on. Im the first one who post it..hehehe! :eh: :disgust:[/quote] :arrow: sorry but youre wrong i'm the 1st one who posted it here's the date if you want me to prove it to you...[b]2007-06-15 19:53:16 [/b] means that i make up this thread last [b]june 15, 2007[/b]... and this one is in your thread [b]2007-07-12 00:41:28[/b] means that you post your thread last [b]july 12, 2007[/b]... right?

Last edited by bernadeth_hd8 (2007-07-15 02:45:11)

Maruko
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing your talent bernadeth
pownage
» n00b
1969-12-31

:question: can you put this in your friendster media box???
hansz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nice Stuff Sissy.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Donnalyn
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for this site.. but when i put it on my profile.. my profile messed up.. hay ah! is there a code how to put in media? thanks!
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

lav it tenkz ate
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow..thanks for sharing =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: want some cool music, that you can choose your skins, logo, buttons, games, videos, radio and many more... in just one? :arrow: go to... www.dizzler.com :arrow: u must first register... to

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:55

[ 13 queries - 0.067 second ]
Privacy Policy