• ARCHIVES 
  • » Press Release: Untouchable DJ Drastic Disputes Wikipedia.org and Wikimedia Foundation FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Marissa Gutierrez The Coalition Network (TCN²) Management Group New York, NY, 100

Pages: 1

Press Release: Untouchable DJ Drastic Disputes Wikipedia.org and Wikimedia Foundation FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Marissa Gutierrez The Coalition Network (TCN²) Management Group New York, NY, 100

#1  2008-12-12 02:18:51

DJDrasticNYC
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Press Release: Untouchable DJ Drastic Disputes Wikipedia.org and Wikimedia Foundation FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Marissa Gutierrez The Coalition Network (TCN²) Management Group New York, NY, 100

Press Release: Untouchable DJ Drastic Disputes Wikipedia.org and Wikimedia Foundation FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Marissa Gutierrez The Coalition Network (TCN²) Management Group New York, NY, 10001 Phone (718) 415-3328 E-mail: TCNManagementGroup@gmail.com The Untouchable DJ Drastic, a well-known United States DJ and music industry professional is notable for quite a few reasons. We recently challenged Wikimedia Foundation editors to properly edit The Untouchable DJ Drastic’s page on the website, Wikipedia.org. The page has been vandalized on numerous occasions providing inaccurate content in addition to implementing promotion and/or conduct that is unauthorized by the Wikimedia Foundation. The page has since been removed. We found it interesting that Wikipedia.org, a community of user contributed encyclopedic entries maliciously removed our client’s name from the entire website. This includes professional companies, entities, and outlets in which his information is rightfully placed. An e-mail statement from The Untouchable DJ Drastic who is currently in Dubai on professional hiatus for the holidays reads, “If I’m correct, Wikipedia is a small company of about 10 – 50 employees. They’re a non-profit organization. How would it look for me to debate with a non-profit organization? I do as much as I can for charities. If Wikipedia is looking for a donation, this isn’t the best way to obtain one. I respect the concept that the website provides a mean for people to resource information. I’m not a member of their community. My management team executes certain updates which in my eyes, rightfully should because that’s their job. I don’t know of the technicalities nor are they responsible for all of the edits on the page. The last time that I checked, Wikimedia Foundation has not cut me any checks for my information to be made available on their websites. I prefer for my name not to be used within their community unless added at my personal request. If the non-profit organization would like reference letters on company letterhead acknowledging my positions amongst these companies and/or outlets, they are readily available upon request. Mari as my assistant advised me that the article is valid under certain guidelines but was deleted. If it wasn’t for her being nervous that she would lose her job, I would have ignored the issue one hundred times over. The cyber world is tricky because for all I know someone is simply attempting to depreciate my professional credibility to the rest of the world. If I felt this was a serious issue, I would get in contact with Jimmy Wales personally.” Wikimedia Foundation has been the subject of multiple lawsuits in recent years regarding the severity of having unauthorized information available on their websites. The company operates out of San Francisco, California and can be contacted at (415) 839-6885. For more information regarding The Untouchable DJ Drastic contact Marissa Gutierrez of The Coalition Network (TCN²) Management Group via e-mail: TCNManagementGroup@gmail.com
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Press Release: Untouchable DJ Drastic Disputes Wikipedia.org and Wikimedia Foundation FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Marissa Gutierrez The Coalition Network (TCN²) Management Group New York, NY, 100

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:24

[ 10 queries - 0.010 second ]
Privacy Policy