• ARCHIVES 
  • » Guys cry because... 1. Girls screw them over... 2. They just got hit in the balls... 3. They're about to die... 4. Their heart is broken.. 5. Because they are true men. GIRLS: If you see a guy cryin

Pages: 1

Guys cry because... 1. Girls screw them over... 2. They just got hit in the balls... 3. They're about to die... 4. Their heart is broken.. 5. Because they are true men. GIRLS: If you see a guy cryin

messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Guys cry because... 1. Girls screw them over... 2. They just got hit in the balls... 3. They're about to die... 4. Their heart is broken.. 5. Because they are true men. GIRLS: If you see a guy cryin

Guys cry because... 1. Girls screw them over... 2. They just got hit in the balls... 3. They're about to die... 4. Their heart is broken.. 5. Because they are true men. GIRLS: If you see a guy crying, hug him close and hold him up as he gets over the pain of getting kicked in the nuts. Tell him he's not going to die, and if he's crying over a girl... hug him and kiss him and let him know you won't screw him over and break his heart like the last girl did. Guys just want to know that our girls will be there for us to support us when we need them and help us get our mind off the pain of heartbreak, getting kicked in the balls, and knowing we're gonna die. Girls cry because... 1. They're sad... 2. They're scared... 3. They're nervous... 4. They're frustrated... 5. They're missing someone... 6. They're alone... 7. They're PMSing... 8. They're pregnant.. 9. Their heart is broken... 10. They're in love... 11. Their souls have been torn... 12. THEY MET A BOY THEY CANT HAVE... 13. They fell in love with a boy... 14. They hurt so bad inside... 15. They're mad... 16. Something bad happend... 17. JUST BECAUSE THEY FEEL LIKE CRYING BOYS: If any girl you know is crying and you see them, don't just stand there and say you're sorry. Hold them and tell them everything will be okay, even if you have no idea what is wrong with them. Girls just want to be held and know that someone cares about them.
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Guys cry because... 1. Girls screw them over... 2. They just got hit in the balls... 3. They're about to die... 4. Their heart is broken.. 5. Because they are true men. GIRLS: If you see a guy cryin

-this shows that girls can have a lot of reasons (even if it's non-sense) to cry :P

Last edited by leipot (2008-12-13 12:24:34)

pLurK
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Guys cry because... 1. Girls screw them over... 2. They just got hit in the balls... 3. They're about to die... 4. Their heart is broken.. 5. Because they are true men. GIRLS: If you see a guy cryin

[quote=leipot]-this shows that girls can have a lot of reasons (even if it's non-sense) to cry :P[/quote] i kinda agree with leilei :D. great thread ate messymplicity :D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=messymplicity]They fell in love with a boy...[/quote] i like this!!! hehehe. true, nice post!!! keep it up...
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i remember one time, [spoiler]when my closest friend (a girl) whose really frustrated with her bf who was also my buddy. I held her hand and hug her and whisper her that everything would be okay, i was thinking that they broke up. then suddenly she slaps me and she yells, "i have periods so dont iritate me" *wow hanep. haha[/spoiler] just sharing, its kinda stupid wahaha anyways, nice thread posts :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Guys cry because... 1. Girls screw them over... 2. They just got hit in the balls... 3. They're about to die... 4. Their heart is broken.. 5. Because they are true men. GIRLS: If you see a guy cryin

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:37

[ 10 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy