• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]:) to the mods..pls do pm me if theres any post thats the same as this is..i am willing to delete this incase it is revising...[/quote] :D [b]"being kissed by siomeone whose not been your guy o

Pages: 12

[quote]:) to the mods..pls do pm me if theres any post thats the same as this is..i am willing to delete this incase it is revising...[/quote] :D [b]"being kissed by siomeone whose not been your guy o

John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote]:) to the mods..pls do pm me if theres any post thats the same as this is..i am willing to delete this incase it is revising...[/quote] :D [b]"being kissed by siomeone whose not been your guy o

[quote]:) to the mods..pls do pm me if theres any post thats the same as this is..i am willing to delete this incase it is revising...[/quote] :D [b]"being kissed by siomeone whose not been your guy or girl is awkward but being kissed by that someone whose close to your heart is pleasure!"[/b] :arrow: do you agree? [quote]have you been kissed by a friend, classmate,housmate, or any person not close to you?[/quote] "many people are engage to those kind of activities, but, i wonder what made them do such thing.. you? why? :arrow: [quote]ill start it![/quote] :arrow: yes..i have kissed my classmate since i am falling from her and feels good cause shes special to me... and i also tried to kiss someone just for fun...some of my friends dared me! :arrow: the difference is there!...
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]:) to the mods..pls do pm me if theres any post thats the same as this is..i am willing to delete this incase it is revising...[/quote] :D [b]"being kissed by siomeone whose not been your guy o

:arrow: ummm, i dont usually do it hehe! but it was in the moment, it was my friend's couzin. we were just in the club having fun lolz! nothing serious :D
John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]:) to the mods..pls do pm me if theres any post thats the same as this is..i am willing to delete this incase it is revising...[/quote] :D [b]"being kissed by siomeone whose not been your guy o

^..being alone with someone else in an intimate place makes u do crazy things..!ayt?
jhaine_lyka
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=John_Qram]^..being alone with someone else in an intimate place makes u do crazy things..!ayt?[/quote] i agree.. hahaha...
John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=jhaine_lyka]i agree.. hahaha...[/quote] so meaning jahne...u have been kissed too with someone you dont have commitment with? keepsafe.. pj
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Not yet. :lol: I haven't tried.
John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^have you been faithful to ur bf?thats why u havent tried to kiss anybody? keepsafe.. pj
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[u]Yea.. honestly sayin ..yes.[/u] A good former friend of mine... <some kinda ka [b]M-U[/b]> [b].. He kissed me w/o askin for my permission first. and that makes me mad... d next day. :disgust:[/b]

Last edited by ---xXirukiTepe--- (2008-12-12 05:02:16)

John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^nice one..did u liked it? keepsafe.. pj
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yepp~~ But after that, I:puke: Hahaha~!!
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

haha, i've not yet been kissed in the lips, haha thats on the poll eh? hehe my lips are still fresh haha :d :x but in the cheeks all the time :D haha
mazbri
» n00b
1969-12-31

yup.... i've been kissed by my closest friend...... T_T that i'm missing her so much..... T_T
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

n0pe. NeveR been kissed :lol:
serenity1816
» n00b
1969-12-31

well yeah.. at first i was upset... but then after that.. i got pretty "kilig" about it...:D cause i liked the guy... hahaha...:P
John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@guys.. have you also tried to kiss someone who was able to get that kiss for the first tym?? nice..it pleases me! keepsafe.. pj
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah i was kissed by my closest friend.actually it was my first kiss ;) haha maybe because i like him :P
John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=imnotemo_18]yeah i was kissed by my closest friend.actually it was my first kiss haha maybe because i like him[/quote] and now?his ur bf? bff to bf? ahihihi
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

not anymoar :) he's now my x boyfee :P
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah..it was an accident..
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah..just in the truth or dare game.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]:) to the mods..pls do pm me if theres any post thats the same as this is..i am willing to delete this incase it is revising...[/quote] :D [b]"being kissed by siomeone whose not been your guy o

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:25

[ 10 queries - 0.549 second ]
Privacy Policy