• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]who will win the fear factor challenge and become the firs pinoy fear factor grand winner...?[/quote] any guess? :arrow: me i think manuel...cause his unpredictable!

Pages: 1

[quote]who will win the fear factor challenge and become the firs pinoy fear factor grand winner...?[/quote] any guess? :arrow: me i think manuel...cause his unpredictable!

John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote]who will win the fear factor challenge and become the firs pinoy fear factor grand winner...?[/quote] any guess? :arrow: me i think manuel...cause his unpredictable!

eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]who will win the fear factor challenge and become the firs pinoy fear factor grand winner...?[/quote] any guess? :arrow: me i think manuel...cause his unpredictable!

yeah me too! It's manuel. He has a energetic body. and likewise, he's unpredictable.
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]who will win the fear factor challenge and become the firs pinoy fear factor grand winner...?[/quote] any guess? :arrow: me i think manuel...cause his unpredictable!

we already have an existing topic here for "fear factor". I think you can just post your bet in that topic. its here: [url]http://theftalk.com/t50693-do-u-watch-pinoy-fear-factor%3F.html[/url]
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] As the poster above me said, [b]TOPIC CLOSED[/b] similiar topic has existed. :) Discuss it there, since things about pinoy fear factor are supposed to be discussed there.

Last edited by anne.24 (2008-12-15 09:45:43)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]who will win the fear factor challenge and become the firs pinoy fear factor grand winner...?[/quote] any guess? :arrow: me i think manuel...cause his unpredictable!

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:16

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy