• ARCHIVES 
  • » [spoiler]to the mods..pls do delete this post if ever you find it uninteresting![/spoiler] [quote][i]@all[/i]this a fun-poting non-english literature exercise..[/quote] :arrow: this will enable us to

Pages: 1

[spoiler]to the mods..pls do delete this post if ever you find it uninteresting![/spoiler] [quote][i]@all[/i]this a fun-poting non-english literature exercise..[/quote] :arrow: this will enable us to

#1  2008-12-12 05:15:32

John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[spoiler]to the mods..pls do delete this post if ever you find it uninteresting![/spoiler] [quote][i]@all[/i]this a fun-poting non-english literature exercise..[/quote] :arrow: this will enable us to

[spoiler]to the mods..pls do delete this post if ever you find it uninteresting![/spoiler] [quote][i]@all[/i]this a fun-poting non-english literature exercise..[/quote] :arrow: this will enable us to appreciate everyones creativity in writing.. :arrow: pls do comment for everyones improvement.. [quote]"we should always remember that there's always room for improvement"[/quote] :D [b]rules..[/b]just simple.. :arrow: post a short story here.. :arrow: a poem :arrow: any kind of lit.. :D and lastly..comment the article above you! [quote]"PEN IS MIGHTIER THAT SWORD"[/quote] heres my short poem [spoiler]kailan kaya? buong buhay koy pangarap ay ang umibig.. parang kung ibigin at magbigay buhay sa daigdig.. ngunit paano ako iibigin.. paano akoh makakatikim ng pag-big.. kung ang tulad koy isang pangit.. pangit na walang kayang umibig.. kailan kaya ako iibig.. kailan...kapag bukas ay wala ng magpakailanman? kailan kay?[/spoiler]

Last edited by John_Qram (2008-12-12 05:18:40)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [spoiler]to the mods..pls do delete this post if ever you find it uninteresting![/spoiler] [quote][i]@all[/i]this a fun-poting non-english literature exercise..[/quote] :arrow: this will enable us to

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:54

[ 10 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy