• ARCHIVES 
  • » we.... ill just shout.... I'll Raise My Glass To You... and that will provoke them to stand up and slam.... :D so fun... then the song will continue... [b]Chicosci Vampire Social Club[/b]

Pages: 1

we.... ill just shout.... I'll Raise My Glass To You... and that will provoke them to stand up and slam.... :D so fun... then the song will continue... [b]Chicosci Vampire Social Club[/b]

UseLess45
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

we.... ill just shout.... I'll Raise My Glass To You... and that will provoke them to stand up and slam.... :D so fun... then the song will continue... [b]Chicosci Vampire Social Club[/b]

viruz84
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: we.... ill just shout.... I'll Raise My Glass To You... and that will provoke them to stand up and slam.... :D so fun... then the song will continue... [b]Chicosci Vampire Social Club[/b]

us too. hehe im a chicosci fan . hmmmp. cvsc is a good barkada song. and we also sang : youll be safe here by rivermaya and tell me where it hurts by mymp. ;]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » we.... ill just shout.... I'll Raise My Glass To You... and that will provoke them to stand up and slam.... :D so fun... then the song will continue... [b]Chicosci Vampire Social Club[/b]

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:24

[ 10 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy