• ARCHIVES 
  • » this is a dare for you to answer!! if you are in a pageant and they would ask you this question.. what would you answer? don't get it? me too! hahaha..

Pages: 1

this is a dare for you to answer!! if you are in a pageant and they would ask you this question.. what would you answer? don't get it? me too! hahaha..

jhaine_lyka
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

this is a dare for you to answer!! if you are in a pageant and they would ask you this question.. what would you answer? don't get it? me too! hahaha..

Last edited by jhaine_lyka (2008-12-12 09:31:29)

charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: this is a dare for you to answer!! if you are in a pageant and they would ask you this question.. what would you answer? don't get it? me too! hahaha..

i don't get the question? :]
jhaine_lyka
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: this is a dare for you to answer!! if you are in a pageant and they would ask you this question.. what would you answer? don't get it? me too! hahaha..

me too! a very stupid question don't cha think?
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

haha ^ yah right :P but i think she's asking if what would you do if you were a cactus..why not just a rose? hah
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=limegreen]it's nonsense anyway..hehehehe[/color]
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]err.. i dun get it.. why cactus..?? err.. coz cactus strong i think.. LOL~=D i dun get it acctually..:D[/align]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I don't get dis thread. :) [/b]
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I think its asking why are u a cactus? I'll just say, "pardon?" ahhahaha.. :lol:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Hahaha. rofl crushiee :lol: -- I cant get the point, are you askin us to make a question? :D this is nonsense, xDD peace. :D please do ellaborate your question even more. :D

Last edited by MiNEKOARCH (2008-12-13 23:39:04)

PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/755/755765i9j1sctvei.gif[/img] [i][color=#f0adad]Cactus?? i dont get it..[/color][/i] [img]http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/755/755765i9j1sctvei.gif[/img][/align]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

cactus and why?--- i don't get it! what pageant was that???
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I don't get it also :D I am afraid that due to lack of sense, this topic might be closed, 'though this looks interesting to discuss with, unfortunately, we need further elaboration of this topic. :D God bless and kind regards, =) Kuya Jie

Last edited by jieduck (2008-12-15 05:48:50)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Maybe, im a cactus because sometimes i back-stabbed others... >>but didnt mean to[/b] :(
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ive heard a joke liek this before..well not really a joke... but he said it stupidly that made it funny.. "if your a cactus, how come why or why not?" lolz.. errr :D
Lychee :3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Lol i really don't get it. but it's kinda funny. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » this is a dare for you to answer!! if you are in a pageant and they would ask you this question.. what would you answer? don't get it? me too! hahaha..

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:11

[ 12 queries - 0.549 second ]
Privacy Policy