• ARCHIVES 
  • » You can see here my "girly" drawings, i called them girly for almost all are girl characters. These are just a result of my cousins' request. And oh, sorry if it is only drawn in pencil and some are c

Pages: 123

You can see here my "girly" drawings, i called them girly for almost all are girl characters. These are just a result of my cousins' request. And oh, sorry if it is only drawn in pencil and some are c

edriann007
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: You can see here my "girly" drawings, i called them girly for almost all are girl characters. These are just a result of my cousins' request. And oh, sorry if it is only drawn in pencil and some are c

thanks! i really lke people who knows how to appreciate! ^_^
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: You can see here my "girly" drawings, i called them girly for almost all are girl characters. These are just a result of my cousins' request. And oh, sorry if it is only drawn in pencil and some are c

wow! ur drawings are very great im so jealous :D kip it up bro.'
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thanks ms. principal.... ahehehe.... [spoiler]txt tau ulit[/spoiler]
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Those are cool drawings. Youneed practice to excel more in this field. By the way, no offense, but I don't like this idea of yours: [quote=edriann007]/!\If you will give me repu, I'll give you a repu too! ^_^/!\[/quote] If we dig that though out, people are motivated to give you a [+] repu, I mean those [+] repus were taken for granted - just for the sake of them be hit back by a Reputation. Really, no offense, I just want to raise up my opinin about that statement.
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow..nice work classmate..kip on sharing :thumbsup:
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thanks! ^_^ i'll add more this christmas break! @Dfamador alright! eheheheheh, thanks for appreciating! i'll remove it! thanks for the concern! ^_^

Last edited by edriann007 (2008-12-19 00:23:48)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » You can see here my "girly" drawings, i called them girly for almost all are girl characters. These are just a result of my cousins' request. And oh, sorry if it is only drawn in pencil and some are c

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:18

[ 9 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy