• ARCHIVES 
  • » please tell me how to use layouts. some of them doesnt have codes for. i found this layout and it says the preview link underneath and then thats it :/. please tell me. im new. :D

Pages: 1

please tell me how to use layouts. some of them doesnt have codes for. i found this layout and it says the preview link underneath and then thats it :/. please tell me. im new. :D

QueeeBabyy
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

please tell me how to use layouts. some of them doesnt have codes for. i found this layout and it says the preview link underneath and then thats it :/. please tell me. im new. :D

daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: please tell me how to use layouts. some of them doesnt have codes for. i found this layout and it says the preview link underneath and then thats it :/. please tell me. im new. :D

helow to u.. wrong thread... u must post this in help section.. :) btw.welcome to ftalk! enjoy..
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: please tell me how to use layouts. some of them doesnt have codes for. i found this layout and it says the preview link underneath and then thats it :/. please tell me. im new. :D

[quote=QueeeBabyy]please tell me how to use layouts. some of them doesnt have codes for. i found this layout and it says the preview link underneath and then thats it :/. please tell me. im new. :D[/quote] You can go to help section =), by the way welcome to Friednstertalk, enjoy posting and hope you'll find what you need here :D
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Welcome to FriendsterTalk, Please do read the rules. If you have questions regarding Friendster. Feel free to ask/post it in [url=http://theftalk.com/f7-Friendster-Help.html][b]Help[/b][/url] section. thanks. Welcome Again,

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-12-12 21:52:25)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » please tell me how to use layouts. some of them doesnt have codes for. i found this layout and it says the preview link underneath and then thats it :/. please tell me. im new. :D

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:04

[ 12 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy