1969-12-31

[align=center]im not pRegnant oKei..?? juZ asKin'[/align]

[align=center]im not pRegnant oKei..?? juZ asKin'[/align]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]im not pRegnant oKei..?? juZ asKin'[/align]

my parents will probably be upset and be disappointed with me. nevertheless, i will still try my best to conceive the baby until i delivery him/her... no to abortion!!!!
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^very wise decision. me?i will stand up for it. I'l not have it aborted because i will surely go to hell if i do that. Hell is much more scary than my parents. :smoke:
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote=gengskie]my parents will probably be upset and be disappointed with me. nevertheless, i will still try my best to conceive the baby until i delivery him/her... no to abortion!!!![/quote] nc siz..^^ i agree wiff you..:P i think.. mu mom and dad will kill me..=D hhaw..x]~ but i'll try to keep that child.. and be a lovable mom for that chiLd... that's our responsibility.. we must take the result from what we already did.. i think..:P[/align]

Last edited by CiaReDeviL (2008-12-12 23:48:58)

bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Since i'm working as a NICU nurse, I realized that i already want to have a child hahaha! ;).. But I don't want to get pregnant this time, I have so many dreams to fulfill! My parents will get mad or disinherit me later on! =|
velerry4
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me : i'll be happy becoz i'm gonna be a mom.. :D but i i pregnant without marriage, i'll tell the truth to my parents.. let them decide what to do next..
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

For me, it's not alright to get pregnant :lol::lol::lol: 'coz it will need a "miracle" (medical or Divine intervention) for me to get preggy. =) seriously speaking (for ladies), it's alright to get pregnant if: :arrow: you are at the right age and married :arrow: you love the father of the baby

Last edited by jieduck (2008-12-13 03:46:07)

edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]For me, it's not alright to get pregnant :lol::lol::lol: 'coz it will need a "miracle" (medical or Divine intervention) for me to get preggy. =)[/quote] I agree with kuya jie! ehehehe! For me, if i'm a girl, i will never be pregnant, i will never have an intercourse with anybody except my wife, err, i mean my husband, but f i was raped and got pregnant, i know my parents won't be mad, but if me, myself got into that situation, i will stand for myself and i will continue schooling but if my belly gets very big, i think i will stop 2nd sem maybe then take a rest until i will have my delivery, ehehehe
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I want to have a child... but, ill reach my goal first! :O When i get pregnant... ill accept it, deep in my heart =)[/b]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i don't want to get pregnant..i think it's hard, right? you're carrying a human being inside you haha
pLurK
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'll scream "WTF! OMG! MFB!" then panic lol "lol"
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wahaha, if i will be pregnant? i will ask God first, "what in the hell happen to your creations?" then i will be confirming it to the medical authorities for me to be featured in the ripleys, wahaha just kidding, ladies: if you get pregnant, dont ever go to abortionist it will destroy your life worsts than u thought and you shall go to hell wahah :d byw dont go to abortion *that is an ultimate blessing from God* wahaha
nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

scream! *looks at my gender
jeckzel
» n00b
1969-12-31

no choice.than to kill the baby...just think for a good name. =)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]If i'm a grl, and got preggy early, my parents wil b very furious on me. :) [/b]
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/755/755765i9j1sctvei.gif[/img] [i][color=#f0adad]Hmmm.. My parents will sure be dissapointed.. And i'll tell my [b]crush[/b] that he's the father! Whahahahaha..[/color][/i] [img]http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/755/755765i9j1sctvei.gif[/img][/align]
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

well when i get pregnant...:question: i will thanks to god.....coz god gave me a last chance to have a baby... ^^... but that is not my ambition in my whole life.. coz im only 11 years old..... :lol: :o ^^....i need 2 finish my study...
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

In this age~?? I dont think so~~ I must be killed by my mum~!! Haha!!! 2 young 2 think abt it~~ =)
vanessa17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jeckzel]no choice.than to kill the baby...just think for a good name. =)[/quote] oh..?? i tHInk datZ not ryT gurL u shuD faCE da conseqUences.. datZ uR fauLT..aNd uR resPonsibLe 4 iT
vanessa17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=PhRem]Hmmm.. My parents will sure be dissapointed.. And i'll tell my crush that he's the father! Whahahahaha..[/quote] gNun..?? haha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]im not pRegnant oKei..?? juZ asKin'[/align]

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:38

[ 10 queries - 0.609 second ]
Privacy Policy