• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: To all mods: kindly delete this post if it is already posted or if it is nonsense, thanks. [align=center][b]Optinet[/b] OptiNet is a sophisticated utility that tweak your system settings to

Pages: 1

:arrow: To all mods: kindly delete this post if it is already posted or if it is nonsense, thanks. [align=center][b]Optinet[/b] OptiNet is a sophisticated utility that tweak your system settings to

arvinyu11
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow: To all mods: kindly delete this post if it is already posted or if it is nonsense, thanks. [align=center][b]Optinet[/b] OptiNet is a sophisticated utility that tweak your system settings to

:arrow: To all mods: kindly delete this post if it is already posted or if it is nonsense, thanks. [align=center][b]Optinet[/b] OptiNet is a sophisticated utility that tweak your system settings to boost the speed of your network and internet connection. OptiNet customize the optimizations according to the operating system you are running and the connection type. This provides added speed to your Internet load times and adds application speed and stability. OptiNet was designed to help your computer get the most out of its internet connection. No Screenshot Available System Requirements: OS: Windows 98/Me/XP/2000/NT/2003 ISP: any ISP Internet Connection: ALL OK :D Download: [spoiler]http://www.softbulldog.com/optinet/optinetsetup.exe[/spoiler] Comments are Appreciated. + REPU is Highly Appreciated. (Kindly Give me +one, :lol: ) [/align]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: To all mods: kindly delete this post if it is already posted or if it is nonsense, thanks. [align=center][b]Optinet[/b] OptiNet is a sophisticated utility that tweak your system settings to

Thanks for sharing..I just read the reviews seems like very good utility to use :thumbsup:
arvinyu11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: To all mods: kindly delete this post if it is already posted or if it is nonsense, thanks. [align=center][b]Optinet[/b] OptiNet is a sophisticated utility that tweak your system settings to

thanks for the time viewing my post, and thanks for the comment too :eh:
-retired-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhmm.after downloading it. wat will i do?
jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it doesnt support windows vista? :angry:
arvinyu11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@-retired- run it @jmichaelthe21 it is not tested to work with windows vista

Last edited by arvinyu11 (2009-05-16 19:49:44)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: To all mods: kindly delete this post if it is already posted or if it is nonsense, thanks. [align=center][b]Optinet[/b] OptiNet is a sophisticated utility that tweak your system settings to

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:20

[ 10 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy