• ARCHIVES 
  • » I wrote this poem because I was once unfaithful [spoiler][b]I just palyed, I got caught, then I suffered..[/b] [b]I DID"NT MEANT TO DO IT[/b][/spoiler] [b][align=center][quote]♂Unfaithful is I

Pages: 1

I wrote this poem because I was once unfaithful [spoiler][b]I just palyed, I got caught, then I suffered..[/b] [b]I DID"NT MEANT TO DO IT[/b][/spoiler] [b][align=center][quote]♂Unfaithful is I

xinfidelityx
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I wrote this poem because I was once unfaithful [spoiler][b]I just palyed, I got caught, then I suffered..[/b] [b]I DID"NT MEANT TO DO IT[/b][/spoiler] [b][align=center][quote]♂Unfaithful is I

I wrote this poem because I was once unfaithful [spoiler][b]I just palyed, I got caught, then I suffered..[/b] [b]I DID"NT MEANT TO DO IT[/b][/spoiler] [b][align=center][quote]♂Unfaithful is Infidelity♀ by tricia I dont know what comes into my mind… to feel uncontent to what I have and search for someone better…. I know that this is wrong but my desire is strong so I did what I didnt have to do At first Im a little scared but as im doin it i,ve laerned how to deny till I become confident to tell a lie.. I’ve been having this guilt for so long.. when my unfaithfulness has been unfold … I tried to explain but still I cant ease the pain He gave me a second chance but I just fooled him.. I thought he’s vunerable to believe in a lie… till I seem to lose his trust… he dont want to believe in me anymore.. And I dont know where to take time to apologize… I take things forgranted.. go on my own risk to search for better not knowing that I already have the best… And this one mistake almost ruin the life that I’ve been dreaming of… He told me that.. my love is such a lie… tested but not true.. livin’ in denial… full of hypocrisy… guilty and was founded unfaithful… I want to scream in Infidelity… I cant no longer bear this sorrow in my soul… I just cause him pain… I just keep him bleedin’ I just broke his heart… I didnt meant to hurt him… If I can only cure his broken heart I dont want to hurt him anymore… If I can only change what is already done.. I dont wanna be unfaithful anymore… T_T T_T[/quote] [/align][/b]

Last edited by xinfidelityx (2008-12-15 21:51:19)

whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I wrote this poem because I was once unfaithful [spoiler][b]I just palyed, I got caught, then I suffered..[/b] [b]I DID"NT MEANT TO DO IT[/b][/spoiler] [b][align=center][quote]♂Unfaithful is I

nice poem.. love it... kip it up!!! :D
xinfidelityx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I wrote this poem because I was once unfaithful [spoiler][b]I just palyed, I got caught, then I suffered..[/b] [b]I DID"NT MEANT TO DO IT[/b][/spoiler] [b][align=center][quote]♂Unfaithful is I

[quote][b]whatwendz wrote:[/b] nice poem.. love it... kip it up!!! :D[/quote] [b]tnx for being the 1rst to comment[/b] =)
greenice07_iAmTheEnmity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

aihxt.. sad poem... :crybaby::crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I wrote this poem because I was once unfaithful [spoiler][b]I just palyed, I got caught, then I suffered..[/b] [b]I DID"NT MEANT TO DO IT[/b][/spoiler] [b][align=center][quote]♂Unfaithful is I

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:16

[ 10 queries - 0.302 second ]
Privacy Policy