• ARCHIVES 
  • » guys.. whats the codes for show-hide boxes? I mean the toggle slide... and also with the one column profile without hiding the right boxes??? pls help... and thanks...:)

Pages: 1

guys.. whats the codes for show-hide boxes? I mean the toggle slide... and also with the one column profile without hiding the right boxes??? pls help... and thanks...:)

hadez_rey
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

guys.. whats the codes for show-hide boxes? I mean the toggle slide... and also with the one column profile without hiding the right boxes??? pls help... and thanks...:)

Eliot Kid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: guys.. whats the codes for show-hide boxes? I mean the toggle slide... and also with the one column profile without hiding the right boxes??? pls help... and thanks...:)

here :arrow: [url=http://theftalk.com/t10469-CSS-Hide-Codes-%5BUpdate%5D.html]http://theftalk.com/t10469-CSS-Hide-Codes-%5BUpdate%5D.html[/url] for hiding codes :):thumbsup:
rebora2007
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: guys.. whats the codes for show-hide boxes? I mean the toggle slide... and also with the one column profile without hiding the right boxes??? pls help... and thanks...:)

Try this for one colum your profile :arrow:[url]http://theftalk.com/t39667-One-column-profile..%28feruzz-version%29.html[/url] And by the way one colum profile is with out the right boxes or its not a one colum profile...

Last edited by rebora2007 (2008-12-12 23:48:19)

Eliot Kid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=rebora2007]Try this for one colum your profile[/quote] he need a one column profile without hiding the right boxes [b] is it possible? [/b]
rebora2007
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Eliot Kid][quote=rebora2007]Try this for one colum your profile[/quote] he need a one column profile without hiding the right boxes [b] is it possible? [/b][/quote] I dont think so...
Eliot Kid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: is there a code for one column profile without hiding the right boxes?
_micah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thers a script for that.. try to search at friendster tricks and tutorial... i'll help you find it...
Eliot Kid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ are you sure it will be a one column profile without hiding the right boxes?
_micah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i've already used it...
mzzhimone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=hadez_rey]and also with the one column profile without hiding the right boxes???[/quote] [quote=Eliot Kid]^ are you sure it will be a one column profile without hiding the right boxes?[/quote] Yes check out swits new moveover codes....[url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=2050220#p2050220[/url] =)

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-12-13 00:11:50)

irvanfauzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=hadez_rey]one column profile without hiding the right boxes???[/quote] [b]so impossible![/b] :o :arrow:[b] one column = one box [vertical][/b] if u want without hiding the right boxes, [b]its mean Two column[/b] :idea: or u can [b]resize box to small[/b] [look like one column] =)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=irvanfauzie]if u want without hiding the right boxes, its mean Two column[/quote] No the boxes can be repositioned did you check swits moveover codes?
irvanfauzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]No the boxes can be repositioned did you check swits moveover codes?[/quote] Oyeah [b]moveover codes[/b] .. :D new inspitare fo my layie :D :D thanks bro :D:thumbsup: [spoiler]:arrow: Keep hidden ads [recomended :D][/spoiler]
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

okie.. the one i posted is hide and show but not toogle efex havent master that yet... toogle is a very nice codes it emulate flash transition.. sorry till now i wasnt able to applied it to moveover concept.. [b]@ irvan[/b] hmm wat do meant... use ur common sense dude u may include anything in show and hide if u really know wats u doing btw havent u read my comment in some of ur so called owned codes.. u put ur name on thing u dont really created... correct me if im mistaken... u rnt aware on it.. better check the history..
hadez_rey
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ah, I mean---> a centered profile and the right boxes are dragged to the center and not hidden..not like the usual one in which the right boxes are hidden so as to only display the left boxes... btw.. thnaks for the replies...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » guys.. whats the codes for show-hide boxes? I mean the toggle slide... and also with the one column profile without hiding the right boxes??? pls help... and thanks...:)

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:36

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy