• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]i felL inluv wid my bestfrend anD he onLY treated me as his lil sis waT shud i do..?? i hate diZ[/align]

Pages: 1

[align=center]i felL inluv wid my bestfrend anD he onLY treated me as his lil sis waT shud i do..?? i hate diZ[/align]

vanessa17
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]i felL inluv wid my bestfrend anD he onLY treated me as his lil sis waT shud i do..?? i hate diZ[/align]

pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]i felL inluv wid my bestfrend anD he onLY treated me as his lil sis waT shud i do..?? i hate diZ[/align]

tell your bestfriend how you really feel.. :D.. and show how much you really do ^^ .. and don't worry about what comes next after your confession.. that's how love works .. love .. love.. and love miss vanessa.. forget about what's next..
jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]i felL inluv wid my bestfrend anD he onLY treated me as his lil sis waT shud i do..?? i hate diZ[/align]

hello pipito! long time no hi.. : ) @T: if you want to be more than friends with him, then tell him what you really feel, but be reminded that your rel. as best friends may get affected. if you know he's worth it, take the risk. if you've done that already and he replied that "you're like a sister to me", it may be painful at first but take time to feel the pain for a while, then move on. a brave soldier knows when to fight and when to surrender. GO FOR THE GOLD. ^^ good luck sissy.
krizziel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=pipito21]tell your bestfriend how you really feel.. :D.. and show how much you really do ^^ .. and don't worry about what comes next after your confession..[/quote] [quote=jazheL's Agony]if you want to be more than friends with him, then tell him what you really feel,[/quote] i agree with them. :thumbsup: just tell the truth. and then, dont worry about what happens next. just always remember that you only told him the truth. =) you may not know it, [b]MAYBE[/b] he feels the same way, too. he's just hiding it.

Last edited by krizziel (2008-12-13 07:53:04)

CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]tell him what's ur feeling.. maybe he'll change his mind to treated you as a girl..:P not a lil siz..^^ but.. for me.. from bestfriend be a BF is bad..^^ why..? coz if ur bestfriend be ur BF it'll be foreign.. n weird.. for me.. good luck..^^ [/align]
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

be honest to him, then show him what you really feel, but don't flirt, just be yourself and give it a try on saying that you feel somthing for him... ^_^
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

tell him what your feeling is.. :D i know that he would be shocked, but that's normal 'coz it's reall unexpected if your friend tells you that i treat you more that a friend or whatsoever.. -try to find time :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]i felL inluv wid my bestfrend anD he onLY treated me as his lil sis waT shud i do..?? i hate diZ[/align]

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:37

[ 11 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy