• ARCHIVES 
  • » at some people are feelers Some people are not. Feeling Model/Feeling he/she is the coolest/etc. Who are the feelers in our hometown/school/around the campus?

Pages: 1

at some people are feelers Some people are not. Feeling Model/Feeling he/she is the coolest/etc. Who are the feelers in our hometown/school/around the campus?

Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

at some people are feelers Some people are not. Feeling Model/Feeling he/she is the coolest/etc. Who are the feelers in our hometown/school/around the campus?

leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: at some people are feelers Some people are not. Feeling Model/Feeling he/she is the coolest/etc. Who are the feelers in our hometown/school/around the campus?

my friend...she's a hundred percent feeler! -she feels that she's the most beautiful DUH i want to throw her to the dungeon!
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: at some people are feelers Some people are not. Feeling Model/Feeling he/she is the coolest/etc. Who are the feelers in our hometown/school/around the campus?

[quote=leipot]my friend...she's a hundred percent feeler! -she feels that she's the most beautiful DUH i want to throw her to the dungeon![/quote] dungeon?? nice. hope there's space for the feelers in our school!!! think they look pretty wearing make-up... they look like [b][u]GAY[/u][/b]!!! =D =D =D
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

The flirts in the campus. :arrow: Kaye :arrow: Mikaela :arrow: Marie The think they're the prettiest in school. As if! :evil: :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » at some people are feelers Some people are not. Feeling Model/Feeling he/she is the coolest/etc. Who are the feelers in our hometown/school/around the campus?

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:59

[ 11 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy