• ARCHIVES 
  • » Can you share with us who is your first friend here on FTalk? And you can tell how did you become friends. Okay, me first. :arrow: My first friend is mhedge, at first we had a little conversation an

Pages: 12

Can you share with us who is your first friend here on FTalk? And you can tell how did you become friends. Okay, me first. :arrow: My first friend is mhedge, at first we had a little conversation an

edriann007
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Can you share with us who is your first friend here on FTalk? And you can tell how did you become friends. Okay, me first. :arrow: My first friend is mhedge, at first we had a little conversation an

Can you share with us who is your first friend here on FTalk? And you can tell how did you become friends. Okay, me first. :arrow: My first friend is mhedge, at first we had a little conversation and fight, because I accused him that sometimes he is saying wrong, but later, we became friends and he helped me in every problem i had.
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Can you share with us who is your first friend here on FTalk? And you can tell how did you become friends. Okay, me first. :arrow: My first friend is mhedge, at first we had a little conversation an

[b].... i forgot haha. maybe.... Angeli_12 . she;s uber nice[/b] :wow:
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Can you share with us who is your first friend here on FTalk? And you can tell how did you become friends. Okay, me first. :arrow: My first friend is mhedge, at first we had a little conversation an

um.. i think it's Bel! :lol:
janine13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm.. its sis kimmy.,(lunareighn_sassy) i was her kinda "suki" at her request thread..ahehe,at the grafic section until we exchange repus.. she's really nice.. so we became friends..but not for a long time. i don't see her in here anymore. :paranoid:
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my first friend here in fstalk is sis grace...
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wait..for me it's my Baby (Trixx) =)=) she's so nice, though at first i though she's mataray..:lol: but i swear, i dunno what she found in me and she befriended me..:lol: she's one of my fave siz here..=)
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It's Uma (Shim OO Ma) XD yeah,she's the first one who i talk with in here. that time we both still a Talker i think :D
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

mine's Kaygee. He's so nice. =):thumbsup:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

my first ever friend here in FTalk is Sis Lea. We had exchanges of posts at the Fil. Sec., I was already a Maniac then, I do not have any friend (or repu) during that time. And she was my only friend then. Now, I really miss her :crybaby:
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my first friend here is [b]Ehreekah[/b] [i dnt know if i spell her username correctly..] sh call me [b]bunso[/b] and i call her [b]ate erikz[/b] :D tnc for being my frst friend here, [b]ate erikz[/b] :eh::thumbsup:
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

soulmate ubenchx :] haha. i forgot. but i believe it was through pm's?
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

i think it's leipot..:lol:
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no one! ihav no prends at all!:( can oyu be my friend?
peachfuzz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

arelz...my real life best friend! :lol:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Kimyasay i think. i'm not sure eh. :/
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

kaygee i guess.
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]my first friend here is bro Rei..=D hhaw..x]~ coz i need his help to intro the friendstertalk.. :D~[/align]
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

My first friend here in ftalk was [b]kevin flint aka flint_hydz [/b]
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: my first is sis reika
arelz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=blue][i]Therese..or u can call peachfuzz in this forum..she's my bestfriend in my real life...[/i][/color]

Last edited by arelz (2008-12-15 03:36:05)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Can you share with us who is your first friend here on FTalk? And you can tell how did you become friends. Okay, me first. :arrow: My first friend is mhedge, at first we had a little conversation an

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:50

[ 11 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy