• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][align=center]CHAPTER 1[/align][/b] The phone rang by 8:00 pm. I rushed outside my room and to the place where i could locate the telephone. In our house, late night calls from 8 to 9 p.

Pages: 1

[b][align=center]CHAPTER 1[/align][/b] The phone rang by 8:00 pm. I rushed outside my room and to the place where i could locate the telephone. In our house, late night calls from 8 to 9 p.

serenity1816
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]CHAPTER 1[/align][/b] The phone rang by 8:00 pm. I rushed outside my room and to the place where i could locate the telephone. In our house, late night calls from 8 to 9 p.

[b][align=center]CHAPTER 1[/align][/b] The phone rang by 8:00 pm. I rushed outside my room and to the place where i could locate the telephone. In our house, late night calls from 8 to 9 p.m belongs to me. Everybody knows that too well, that nobody would ever bother to answer the phone any longer. And who would be calling? well, no other than HIM.. The center of my life, my best friend. Third. It's been two years in a row now that we shared this platonic girl-boy-best-friends relationship. So how did we ever ended being best friend is a very long and complicated story to tell. Everything after that was smooth sailing and i was practically very happy about it. We were both contented, happy and enjoying each others company. Not until the start of the New Year... "Hello?" i said "hey ngit!.. Uhm... so i was so bored so i called...." he said with the usual energetic tone in his voice. "duh, like that's something new... you're always bored everyday" i answered with sarcasm in my tone. "yeah, i kind of know that. What would I ever do with out you marie?" he said with smugness. "hey, have you talked to Yna yet? she was pretty upset hearing that you are courting Lea now. She thinks that was the reason why both of you broke up" "what?! who told her that? you know that was not the reason why we broke up!" Third just broke up with his recent girlfriend who was one of my closest bud. That i felt guilty cause it was I who introduced the both of them to each other. Yna, was not yet over my best friend, and she was still hoping that someday he was coming back, well that was bad news for her because, Third had no more plans on getting back together. In our school, or in any place where Third was known, he was known for being a playboy. He love's to make girls melt with his smooth honey sweet words, which i thought was stupid and was very naive for the poor girls to ever believe this guy. Even if he was my best friend, I don't give them any acknowledgement about what they are thinking about them and my best friend, I give them the first warning to take it easy and think through. Girls who usually fall for him would ran after me, because I was, the passport, the seal and validation. It was me who confirms if he was really into the girl. But in our two year in a row friendship, i only seen him fall once, i mean seriously. Just once. With the girl who condemned him into a lifetime of loneliness and emptiness. Her name was Haley. Haley, was not the pretty girl nor the famous girl in school. She was the silent type, sitting in the corner, and to wrap it all the a-bit-weird-one. But she has a pale white skin, red almost perfectly shaped lips and a heart for a shape of her head. Her hair was long, silky shiny black. Third had seen her uniqueness maybe in a way. That he fell for her, head over heals. That when after a 3months of puppy love courtship, Haley turned him down and started to ignore him. He spent like a month and a half chasing after her, then after it, realizing she was not coming back, he condemned his self into a lifetime of vengeance to all the girls who made every other guys miserable. After that i'd never saw him fall so deeply for another girl. He had a girlfriend, who he took seriously but after awhile, nothing still beats the girl in his heart. "I don't know with you ngit" i said still not approving about his little schemes. "kailan mo ba titigilan yan? pano kung malaman ni lea na pinaglalaruan mo lang xa?" now i was angry "wait, a minute. why is it me you're scolding? siya naman ang may sabi na it's okay for her kahit na malaman niyang naglalaro lang ako. Isa pa, she suggested this, not me. Kasalalan ko bah kung habulin ng mga babae ang bestfriend mo?" "ang sama sama mo talaga! ewan ko nga sayo, wag ka lalapit sa akin pag ikaw ma karma ha! I'll really punch you in the face!" "hahaha. okay2x! dont get mad. i promie. i'll stop this nonsense, bukas na bukas din... isa pa, it's not fun anymore. She's geting to clingy with me na ata.uhm? pwede favor?" "no! ayoko, ikaw mag explain sa kanya.. it's not my mess to clean... ghe, goodnight ngit!" i answered perfectly knowing what he wanted me to do. "daya naman nito, ayaw mo ba akont tulunagan?" "ayoko." i said smugly and sarcastically "sige na nga! goodnight! i love you! hehehe..." "loko! goodnight!" then we hanged up the phone. [align=center]***[/align] It never came across our minds to be more than friends, kahit na people wuld keep on telling us that. I knew that would be a big problem to face, that it was a knowlege not to talk about US as more than friends. But things ometimes caught you by surprise... One night when he called and we were discussing about the Lea thing, things tarted to change now. "Ang hirap naman tumyming sa babaeng toh ngit" he said, he was alread sleepy, even if i can't see him i can hear through the tone of his voice.. "kasi naman sa lahat ng babae yan pa pinili mo. You know how hard to handle that girl" id said, with tardiness in my own voice too. "kasi naman, lahat siguro ng babae, madali lang nagkaka gusto sa akin noh?" with his proud tone again that was funy for me but really a bit irritating. "hahaha.. ang kapal nito. Hoy! may nakaka limutan ka ata, there is one girl who would never fall for you noh!" "sino?!" he said sounded surprised with the so obvious answer. "ako! hahaha.. I will never fall for you, alam ko lahat lahat ng teknik mo noh! at isa pa, how can i fall for you dibah nga best friend mo ko, kaya wag mo lahatin lahat ng babae cause there is one exception." i said confidently. I was always happy to be different, to be not like everybody else in his world, eve in this fact, i loved being different. It gives me the feeling that i am special in his life. I was sure i meant it in a joking manner. But what i didn't know he was taking it seriously already. His tone suddenly changed and i could hear it from the way he spoke the next words "do you think? you'll never fall for me marie? what if nagugustuhan na kita?" I was startled with the sudden change in his tone. I was not used to it. For a moment there was a wave of confusion if he was really serious with it, that i did not answered immediately. Then he cut off the silence. "Hoy! ano ka ba, biro lang naman yun noh... kaw naman." now he was back on earth, back to his energetic voice again. "ano ka ba ngit!" i said, a bit annoyed "kainis ka naman! akala ko kung ano na... kala ko seryoso ka na, hindi kasi ako sanay sayo na ganyan ka.. hahaha" ashamed. for a split second, i was ashamed of myself, why did i ever reacted that way. And after that those words never came off my head. "pano kaya, talaga noh? kung tayo nalang ang magkakatuuyan?" he was still energetic and i really thought to myself he was just really kidding around and was not really serious about it. "hahaha, quit joking around" was all i said. He always played jokes on me, but this was the first time that he joked about such a thing, and it startled me about the way he said the words. I gathered my self and thought, "hay naku panibagong biro na naman to, walang ibang meaning." And one more thing why was I so bothered about it, it was just our usual jokes. [align=center]((to be continued! rest muna ako!))[/align]

Last edited by serenity1816 (2008-12-13 23:40:30)

emceediesvii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b][align=center]CHAPTER 1[/align][/b] The phone rang by 8:00 pm. I rushed outside my room and to the place where i could locate the telephone. In our house, late night calls from 8 to 9 p.

hehehehe.. nice one.. =) =) .. requesting for the next chapter.. hehehe.. i'll wait for it :D :D
edwardcullenisloove
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b][align=center]CHAPTER 1[/align][/b] The phone rang by 8:00 pm. I rushed outside my room and to the place where i could locate the telephone. In our house, late night calls from 8 to 9 p.

.nice one can't wait for the next chapter ;]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][align=center]CHAPTER 1[/align][/b] The phone rang by 8:00 pm. I rushed outside my room and to the place where i could locate the telephone. In our house, late night calls from 8 to 9 p.

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:57

[ 10 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy