• ARCHIVES 
  • » based on true to life..! coz i dunno wat to do.. thats why im asking you guys.. :cry:

Pages: 1

based on true to life..! coz i dunno wat to do.. thats why im asking you guys.. :cry:

sellahxhin
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

based on true to life..! coz i dunno wat to do.. thats why im asking you guys.. :cry:

CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: based on true to life..! coz i dunno wat to do.. thats why im asking you guys.. :cry:

[align=center]err.. that's hurt for me.. but i'll ask him.. why he did that.. is he love me or not..?? i won't be a doll that can played by you everytym.. gimme the answer.. yes or no.. and gimme the reason too.. but.. when he/she kiss us.. that's mean he/she love us.. but.. its depends on the person.. :D:D[/align]
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: based on true to life..! coz i dunno wat to do.. thats why im asking you guys.. :cry:

Boys Kissing girls because they wanted to. But others do it because they love that person. I think it's the Filipino word ........ Ma-L ? :lol: But if he kissed you without words, I think he is inlove with you :D
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

he's just shy? =|=|
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

well.....if somebody kiss u.....^^....he/she inlove w/ u....she/he really really like u..i think she/he crazy 4 inlove w/ u....well actually...^^..in our school....somebodys became crazy 4 me....he really really loves meh but i dont like him...^^.....i am not the right gurl 4 her...^^
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

but his not crazy...^^... :rolleyes::paranoid:
sellahxhin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

keanutt agen?! haha joke!
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sowee nah...fow...di ko aman alam ang mga gani2 eh...huhuhuhu,, :crybaby: bago lng kaxia ako d2,,, tska...11 years old lng koh.. di ko alam ang gagawin.. :crybaby:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]^Don't speak Tagalog here, dis is not Regional Boards, speak English next tym, and follow d rules. :) [/b]

Last edited by chipster489 (2008-12-15 23:48:09)

CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center]:D:D:D:D[/align] [align=center]I will Merry Her[/align] [align=center]if[/align] :arrow: cute :arrow: nice :arrow: beautiful [align=center]:eh::eh::eh::eh:[/align]
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ok.. ok.. ok... ..im sorry 4 saying tagalog.. :o :O
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

omg. it will hurt me very much if that happenned to me. ask him to say sorry!
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

i'll ask him, what is really his intention. I wont let that happen for no reason at all. =) =|
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

it hurts ofcourse.! :disgust: what does it mean to him? a joke.? haha. why kiss without telling the reason.?:/
jazsmiine02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'll think that he's only doing it for lust sake hmp :angry::angry:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » based on true to life..! coz i dunno wat to do.. thats why im asking you guys.. :cry:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:22

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy