• ARCHIVES 
  • » guys?? what would you do if you really2x like someone and they like you back... but you can never be together because of [b]A MILLION REAONS[/b].... regarding with your family, friends and everything

Pages: 1

guys?? what would you do if you really2x like someone and they like you back... but you can never be together because of [b]A MILLION REAONS[/b].... regarding with your family, friends and everything

serenity1816
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

guys?? what would you do if you really2x like someone and they like you back... but you can never be together because of [b]A MILLION REAONS[/b].... regarding with your family, friends and everything

guys?? what would you do if you really2x like someone and they like you back... but you can never be together because of [b]A MILLION REAONS[/b].... regarding with your family, friends and everything else that follows... will you let go? or will you try to wait and hold on?????
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: guys?? what would you do if you really2x like someone and they like you back... but you can never be together because of [b]A MILLION REAONS[/b].... regarding with your family, friends and everything

i will try to wait and hold on :) i'm patient enough :D
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: guys?? what would you do if you really2x like someone and they like you back... but you can never be together because of [b]A MILLION REAONS[/b].... regarding with your family, friends and everything

[align=center]i'll try to through that many reason.. and.. i'll struggle to wait.. and hold on..^^[/align]
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll hold on.... coz i know that true love really waits... if you get bored coz u can't wait... then you're not falling truly in love...
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=yumiko-chan]i'll hold on.... coz i know that true love really waits... if you get bored coz u can't wait... then you're not falling truly in love...[/quote] yeah i agree. i'll wait and hold on too... if you are really meant to be then love can wait.
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'll wait and hold on.. I wont let go just because they want me too .. Its my heart and not theirs..they can say what ever they want..weither its good or bad..i'll keep holding on.. Gonna fight for the love that's worth it.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » guys?? what would you do if you really2x like someone and they like you back... but you can never be together because of [b]A MILLION REAONS[/b].... regarding with your family, friends and everything

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:53

[ 10 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy