• ARCHIVES 
  • » for me i give her.. Teddy Bear this Christmas with "I LOVE YOU" sign hehe.. and of c0urse... my love for her..

Pages: 1

for me i give her.. Teddy Bear this Christmas with "I LOVE YOU" sign hehe.. and of c0urse... my love for her..

shut!
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

for me i give her.. Teddy Bear this Christmas with "I LOVE YOU" sign hehe.. and of c0urse... my love for her..

Last edited by shut! (2008-12-15 06:44:00)

leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: for me i give her.. Teddy Bear this Christmas with "I LOVE YOU" sign hehe.. and of c0urse... my love for her..

lots of love :D
mecutepolka
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: for me i give her.. Teddy Bear this Christmas with "I LOVE YOU" sign hehe.. and of c0urse... my love for her..

i give him a sweet kiss on the chick:wow:
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dont have a boyfriend. but for my crush i will give him a christmas cookie haha
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i give her a gift...[/b][/align]
nojahkilledthevintagebabe
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dont have a boyfriend. i will give my crush my number. =D
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'll give him my full loev :wow: and a tadii bear this xmaz! Too bad we won't be seeing each other =(
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i still dunno.. can u give me an idea?! :rolleyes:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]^His interests, mine is 18 carat necklace and bracelet. :D [/b]
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[img]http://emoticon.itonlinestore.net/emoticon/Emoticon/lagirl4.gif[/img][img]http://emoticon.itonlinestore.net/emoticon/liooil/note_1.gif[/img] [color=#FF00FF]good for me..... i don't have boyfriend..i don't need to buy gift :D:D:D .. hehe! [/color] [img]http://emoticon.itonlinestore.net/emoticon/liooil/note_2.gif[/img]
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i promised him 1 gift that could not be bought anywhere! its not a material thing, its an act! :eh:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Outdated Topic. recommended for closure. [b] REPORTED[/b] :exclaim:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » for me i give her.. Teddy Bear this Christmas with "I LOVE YOU" sign hehe.. and of c0urse... my love for her..

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:56

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy