• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi to all,im a newbie here...can u pls help me......y i cant browse anything.?.i dont know wat i have clicked.....at first i tried to change the homepage,thought it was the problem,but nothing happene

Pages: 1

hi to all,im a newbie here...can u pls help me......y i cant browse anything.?.i dont know wat i have clicked.....at first i tried to change the homepage,thought it was the problem,but nothing happene

katreen
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi to all,im a newbie here...can u pls help me......y i cant browse anything.?.i dont know wat i have clicked.....at first i tried to change the homepage,thought it was the problem,but nothing happene

hi to all,im a newbie here...can u pls help me......y i cant browse anything.?.i dont know wat i have clicked.....at first i tried to change the homepage,thought it was the problem,but nothing happened,then i reset internet explorer but it didnt work also,i really dont know wat to do...ryt now,im here in my friend's house,,im using her pc,i cant use mine because im a IE browser only,:(
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: hi to all,im a newbie here...can u pls help me......y i cant browse anything.?.i dont know wat i have clicked.....at first i tried to change the homepage,thought it was the problem,but nothing happene

Do you get any error messages, if yes what?
asakapanoobz
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: hi to all,im a newbie here...can u pls help me......y i cant browse anything.?.i dont know wat i have clicked.....at first i tried to change the homepage,thought it was the problem,but nothing happene

did you check your internet connection? your modem or the cable of your internet? maybe the problem is there =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi to all,im a newbie here...can u pls help me......y i cant browse anything.?.i dont know wat i have clicked.....at first i tried to change the homepage,thought it was the problem,but nothing happene

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:45

[ 10 queries - 0.007 second ]
Privacy Policy