• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]The Author[/b] [spoiler]I'm Rocel, 15 years old, living in Belgium. This is my second story to be posted here in friendstertalk. Inspired by the readers of my frist story I began to

Pages: 11234

[align=center][b]The Author[/b] [spoiler]I'm Rocel, 15 years old, living in Belgium. This is my second story to be posted here in friendstertalk. Inspired by the readers of my frist story I began to

dess29
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]The Author[/b] [spoiler]I'm Rocel, 15 years old, living in Belgium. This is my second story to be posted here in friendstertalk. Inspired by the readers of my frist story I began to

[quote=+._ROCEL_.+]"Cha..." my heart skipped one beat. There's only one person who call me like that.[/quote] omegash! naeexcite tuloy ako.. nxt nah.. yang line kasing yan eh nxt nah ate wahahha
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]The Author[/b] [spoiler]I'm Rocel, 15 years old, living in Belgium. This is my second story to be posted here in friendstertalk. Inspired by the readers of my frist story I began to

waaaaaaaa..sis!! please update it as fast as u can!! gawd..i love reading ur stories.. :wow:
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wew! who is it? new fafa? lolengss.=D next naa po!;]
linettedannah24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

OMG! It's Harvee!@
-RACH.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oooh. nice chappie sis. bitin mode nnamn. xp
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

c harvee naa! weee!.. ahmp! naaawa naman ako ke justin!..:( hayysss! kinakawawa nya..huhuh. justin! ..dont worry..nandito lang ako! :rolleyes: hahahaha. update na! ..excited na ako sa super meeting nila ni harveeeee! lewl.
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote]misz.faith: thanks. hehe. and thanks din for reading my another story. ;) sis carmii: nu b yan sis. sige take home mo na si justin. :lol: general: pasensya n kau mga sis, but harvee isn't the guy. haha :D :penguin:[/quote] [quote][i][b]Chapter Three[/b][/i][/quote] [/align] "Cha..." my heart skipped one beat. There's only one person who call me like that. Excitement filled me up inside. I turned around and hugged him tight as much as I could. "I missed you..." I said still holding him in my arms. He didn't respond and that makes me confused. I pulled myself away. And I found out that he's not Harvee at all. "Cha..." Justin repeated. "What did you call me?" I asked sarcastically. "Cha?.. I saw your name on our Student List sa classroom. So I decided to call you---" "Don't call me like that." then I walked away. He can't call me like that. "Wait up..." he insisted. "Sasabay ako sayo remember?" "Sorry but I didn't remember I said 'yes'." "But you didn't said 'no' either." "Stop bugging me around, okay. I don't have any interest on you. Get a life!" i said irritated. "But you just hugged me..." "It's just a mistake, no more no less. I thought you were... someone I know." "Someone you knew... It was a boy?" he asked. "What do you care. Umuwi ka na nga." I said at tumigil sa paglalakad at humarap sa kanya. "I won't, I want to be your friend first." "Then you'll have to learn how to live on the street." sabi ko sa kanya at pumasok na ako sa loob ng bahay. What a shame. I just hugged a [i]stranger[/i]. I really thought it was.. hays.. Nevermind. I guess I shouldn't expect that he'll be coming back for me like he promised. After all these years, siguro nakalimutan niya ang tungkol sa akin, tungkol sa amin when we were still young. I closed the door behind me and went to my room. I took a shower and put my clothes on. Bumaba ako to drink a glas of juice. I told my mom that i'll be by the waiting shed if ever she needs help with cooking. And then lumabas na ko. This is my daily routine, I always come here everyday. I won't let a single day to pass by without coming here. When I got there, I see nobody. Walang katao-tao. The waiting shed is just near the playground. I guess magmumuni-muni na naman ako dito, like I always do. I always reminising our childhood memories. I turned my mp3 on and listened to mellow songs while flashbacks are keep on playing inside my mind. Tears started to fall from my eyes again and makes me fall to sleep. I opened my eyes slightly and I can see that it was already dark outside. Nabaling yung tingin ko sa pagbukas ng streetlight, I closed my eyes again coz it hurts from crying. I opened it carefully then looked around a bit. And I just can't believe what I just saw. A boy standing next to the streetlight across the waiting shed, at that moment I'm sure my heart stopped beating for about 0.000000000000000001 seconds. And like in a matter of seconds he's already sitting in front of me. "I'm back... I won't leave you again.. ever." "Harvee?..." I said through my rough dry throat. "Just sleep.." he whisphered in my ear and that's the last thing I remembered. I woke up and I'm already in my room. Strange. "How did I end up here?. It's just a dream, isn't it? But, it seems so real. Stupid, you're really stupid Deannise. Of course it was just a dream, maybe Dad saw me sleeping in the waiting shed and brought me here. Right, I guess that happened. And besides, Harvee isn't here, only in a dream he can say those things to you.." "Why do you think it's only a dream?" "Because Harvee won't say such things to me.." "Why?" "Coz he only sees me as a friend..." I sighed and looked at the ceiling. "That thought make you sad?.." "Oo.. kasi... Teka nga.. sino ka ba at anong ginag---" I started to turn my head to face him and surprised that.. that.. he's sitting on the floor next to my bed. It's ... "Hello...." he said with a jolly tone. "Harvee!!!?" I was shocked but manage to jumped onto him properly. "Yeah... See, I sticked to my promised." "------ :crybaby: " I just cried.. cried and cried. "Hey... are you crying? Why? Did I say something you didn't like?" "No.. I'm just.. I guess I'm just soo happy you actually came back... but.. why?" the last words break off my voice. "Because I want to fulfill my promise to my [i]bestfriend[/i]." that word. that word cutted a big hole in my heart. It hurts. "Oh =( ...." "What's with that face?.. Aren't you happy I'm here? I can leave anytime." "Of course not!" I screamed like a little girl pulling back her presents coz her daddy took it from her. "Stay... with me." I said in a very low voice, I nearly whispered it to him. "I will, so.. where were we.. oh yeah. Why the idea of me seeing you just a friend make you sad?" Oh crap! :paranoid: "Nothing... it just that I don't want to be your friend.... I want something more.." I said turning my head to looked away. "But I don't see you as a friend." "You're not?" I faced him again hope filled my heart. "Of course not, [b]you're my bestfriend[/b]." and he emphatized those last three words and touched the point of my nose. The word that cutted a big hole now squeez my heart till it broke into pieces. Nothing left, but the small pointed shards that can hurt me if ever I try to fix them again if I could. [i]"Right.. I'm [b]just[/b] your bestfriend."[/i] my eyes became so blurry and that's when I realized I was crying. "Why are you again?.. tears of joy?." I wanna scream my feelings to him. I've waited so long for this moment. But why can't I open mouth, I tried but there's no voice coming out. "yeah.. Tears of Joy..." I lied. It's not tears of joy. It's the tears I've kept inside me. The hope and wishes that crashed together. Simply because it's over. It's over, and End without any Beginnings. [i]Simply because I'm [b]just[/b] your bestfriend.[/i] =(

Last edited by +._ROCEL_.+ (2008-12-28 15:04:30)

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

weeeeeeeeeee..chapter 3 \m/!! :cool: update agen sis!!!!! :wow:
fLutterblue07
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

.weee.. nice update sis!! nakz naman.. skit un ha. tsk.. hmm.. go go go! :thumbsup:
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wahahahahahhaha... xDxDxD nanananananays ate rocel xD
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

whahaha! that's rude. xD xD :lol: keep posting dear.;]
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ohh... sakit tlga nun... bestfriend..[b]lang[/b]... ano ba un... update na....
linettedannah24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

awww...sad chap.. ;D but i luv it!
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Awtz! Batet aman danun? Anyways, okay lang yan. Kay Justin na 'ko boto!! At ikaw Harvee, wag mo nang subukang pumorma huh?! :evil: =D
fLutterblue07
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^..oo nga.. go justin! :wow: :wow: hehe.. :) update nah:thumbsup:
xxGiRL NeXT DooRxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

waaah!! exctng. haha. nxt na sis :D
-RACH.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

aww, that hurted a lot. x[ hmm, über late na co. xp well, next sis!
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

langya! wawa naman sya!.. hahay!.. naghintay lang sya sa wala! tsk. that's rude! awts!..ahahaha. weh! kay justin ako! wakikiki!.. hahahha. next naaa! ..:D
megumi028
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

aw.. nalate ako ng 2 chaps.. -->bumalik na si harvee..:o ano naman kaya manyayare..? ahmp.. next naa..!
jhaeanne
» FTalker
1969-12-31

another story na namimiss ko.. :( Update na~ :excited:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]The Author[/b] [spoiler]I'm Rocel, 15 years old, living in Belgium. This is my second story to be posted here in friendstertalk. Inspired by the readers of my frist story I began to

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:04

[ 10 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy