• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you like one piece? If so , who's your favorite character. You might discuss the latest episode and your favorite episode of it.

Pages: 12

Do you like one piece? If so , who's your favorite character. You might discuss the latest episode and your favorite episode of it.

Yellow Flash
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Do you like one piece? If so , who's your favorite character. You might discuss the latest episode and your favorite episode of it.

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-05-10 03:50:25)

nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Do you like one piece? If so , who's your favorite character. You might discuss the latest episode and your favorite episode of it.

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]Luffy is really cute >_<[/quote] The cutest character of one piece: Tony tony chopper!! [img]http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs8/300W/i/2005/351/c/5/Tony_Tony_Chopper_by_Centurymon.jpg[/img] Imagine... chopper has a bounty of 50 beli :o :lol::lol: I think he was being mistaken as luffy's pet :lol::lol:
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yeah, i like onepiece. hmm.. sanji and zorro are nice guys. :D
maderpaker
» Banned
1969-12-31

i watched naruto before this.. and i thought naruto is good.. not until i saw one piece.. this is a very good anime and manga series probably the best in the big 3 (naruto,bleach,one piece). .. i love how oda(op mangaka) make the story so touching.. but on the other side very funny.. my favorite character would be the trio of luffy , usopp and chopper.. oh and im almost cried when luffy and usopp fought T_T
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D lufie s da best..
yas
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wew i really love onepiece... i'm planning to be a cosplay of ma fav.character most.. ofcourse the smart , sophisticated ,archeologist , academic , cowboy [spoiler]NICO ROBIN [img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a63/Lombax/Robin.png[/img][/spoiler] aww..;) love her or hate her dont care.. just deal with it..

Last edited by yas (2008-09-30 01:37:48)

gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i like one piece so much! by the way. portgas d. ace and luffy are very different although they are brothers. i want to be in their ship.. lol. *i'm new ^^*
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you like one piece? If so , who's your favorite character. You might discuss the latest episode and your favorite episode of it.

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:16

[ 9 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy