• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]hello friendster babies~ :D yeah, im a newbie and need not to emphasize on it since im posting on the introduction tab.. ;) introduction has not been that easy for me that's why every

Pages: 1

[align=center]hello friendster babies~ :D yeah, im a newbie and need not to emphasize on it since im posting on the introduction tab.. ;) introduction has not been that easy for me that's why every

sHeeNe
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]hello friendster babies~ :D yeah, im a newbie and need not to emphasize on it since im posting on the introduction tab.. ;) introduction has not been that easy for me that's why every

[align=center]hello friendster babies~ :D yeah, im a newbie and need not to emphasize on it since im posting on the introduction tab.. ;) introduction has not been that easy for me that's why every first day of classes, i find myself trembling in fear that i might not stand up to what will i say in front.. i have very irritable mood swings and all i ask is to bear with that..that is, if you really wanna know me better.. i can be harsh, i can be kind..that's why i am either loved or hated..up to you which you would like.. but i prefer to be loved of course.. well, i think that's all for now., if you have any comments, suggestions or any violent reactions, just send me a msg or just post on this.,=) :rose: [/align]
DanN DYKSTRA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]hello friendster babies~ :D yeah, im a newbie and need not to emphasize on it since im posting on the introduction tab.. ;) introduction has not been that easy for me that's why every

welcome to [b]Friendstertalk[/b] have fun here & follow the rules too :lol:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]hello friendster babies~ :D yeah, im a newbie and need not to emphasize on it since im posting on the introduction tab.. ;) introduction has not been that easy for me that's why every

ello and welcome to ftalk! have fun posting!! =)
donaLyn`o13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi there! welcum to ftalk .. enjoy! :)
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] See you around! :penguin:
EmoMeyms
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hello there!!!....welc0me here at ftalk...wahaha..enjoy p0sting here....[img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/70.gif[/img]

Last edited by EmoMeyms (2007-06-18 04:56:58)

Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk forums.
sHeeNe
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]wee.. thanks for all those warm welcome guys~ *huggerz*[/align]
ranyah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! enjoy your stay and happy posting :kiss:
sHeeNe
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]thanks for the welcome!! *huggerz*[/align]
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcum 2 Ftalk.. c you around.. =)
nicondo
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome... :eh: lol
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]hello friendster babies~ :D yeah, im a newbie and need not to emphasize on it since im posting on the introduction tab.. ;) introduction has not been that easy for me that's why every

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:32

[ 12 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy