• ARCHIVES 
  • » *EDITED - Created new account. Tested and updated. does not work on headers yet.* I hope this tutorial is not duplicated or posted earlier.. =) Doesn't work with transparent boxes.. to have an ide

Pages: 12344

*EDITED - Created new account. Tested and updated. does not work on headers yet.* I hope this tutorial is not duplicated or posted earlier.. =) Doesn't work with transparent boxes.. to have an ide

jagcopra
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

*EDITED - Created new account. Tested and updated. does not work on headers yet.* I hope this tutorial is not duplicated or posted earlier.. =) Doesn't work with transparent boxes.. to have an ide

*EDITED - Created new account. Tested and updated. does not work on headers yet.* I hope this tutorial is not duplicated or posted earlier.. =) Doesn't work with transparent boxes.. to have an idea of rounded corners, visit this [url=http://www.html.it/articoli/niftycube/nifty9.html]site[/url] ______________________________ *Updated* No more long code for you.. just follow the instructions.. Works with sidebar boxes ready to use. just follow the instruction ______________________________ You may use this to link your rounded.js to your main javascript <">Here's for css <">here's my rounded.js & rounded.css if you don't feel like creating one. <">*Tip* When trying to round the corners of your other boxes which was made by the addBox by Sir ken's, find the "addBox" function in the code then look for the div_id section.. =3 Copy this on your original js file - I suggest to put it in the lowest part. where it cannot bother you, or you can alternatively create new javascript and append it to your current js. <">This to css <">put this code at the very top of your js file or if you have Sir Ken's Page redirection for ajax users, put this code after that code.. if you want to have a copy of the JS, here's the link >. [url=http://h1.ripway.com/k0nakona/rounded.js]niftyjs[/url] if you want to have a copy of the css, here's the link > [url=http://h1.ripway.com/k0nakona/rounded.css]niftycss[/url] Now to round, using div id and/or div class id uses "#"(number sign) to indicate that they are id while class uses "."(dot) to indicate class. You can either use one here, But we'll use class since it will be easy. Friendster boxes have different id right? but they have a common class which is "commonbox" anyway here are some examples, if you want to study more about this, you can go to [url=http://www.html.it/articoli/niftycube/index.html]Nifty Corner Cube[/url] <">_________________________ Div ID change the word BOXID to the div id you want to round. example: div#0 = that will make your controlpanel rounded. Div CLASS change the word BOXCLASS to the div class you want to round in example: div.commonbox = all box round since friendster uses the same class on all boxes. we end up with this <">I'm sorry about this, I've lost my codes and has no back ups so yeah.. hope you'll understand this. :D Credits to nifty corners =3

Last edited by jagcopra (2009-05-18 12:55:56)

chaoscris
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: *EDITED - Created new account. Tested and updated. does not work on headers yet.* I hope this tutorial is not duplicated or posted earlier.. =) Doesn't work with transparent boxes.. to have an ide

i don't see any effect on ur profile?
reneanthony
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: *EDITED - Created new account. Tested and updated. does not work on headers yet.* I hope this tutorial is not duplicated or posted earlier.. =) Doesn't work with transparent boxes.. to have an ide

yah......... there are noh change in your profile....
jagcopra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

try viewing it again.. i just edit some codes =)
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

okei..tnxz
jagcopra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i forgot something.. i've just edited the 1st post
mrbad
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks man.. it works..
jagcopra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

great then, just ask questions if you have problems.. =)
skymansky
» n00b
1969-12-31

it doesnt work on mine. i did the 2 .js files and the css then paste the links of .js on my review and it doesnt appear.
jagcopra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhmm. combine the 2 js codes and paste it on the same js file.. if it is still doesnt work, uhm.. try looking on the Rounded command.. [b]div#friends[/b] stands for the friends box..
skymansky
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'll try.. tnx for sharing i'll post here if it doesnt work ,again hekhek :thumbsup:
jagcopra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ive just edited the 1st post.. try it again.. if it doesn't work.. =)
mrbad
» n00b
1969-12-31

is it possible to rounded the corner of the chatbox and trackerbox mr jagcopra?
axce.lan
» n00b
1969-12-31

how it works? doesnt any change in ur profile..
jagcopra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@mrbad the box where the chat box and the cbox are in.. they can be rounded but not the cbox itself @axce .lan w8 for my profile to load.. and observe the boxes carefully,,,
dj_dhey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hm...i didn't see.. the effect... :puke: :puke:
mrbad
» n00b
1969-12-31

mr jagcopra.. how do i rounded the cbox boxes/wvm/addons mainbox.. i seems dunno what id they are?
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=mrbad]mr jagcopra.. how do i rounded the cbox boxes/wvm/addons mainbox.. i seems dunno what id they are?[/quote] use this as reference.. [quote]addSideBar("My LOUD",siput,"[b]siputbox[/b]");[/quote] the bold part is the id for the box.. :thumbsup:
jagcopra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

refer to eyk's post.. it may be come in handy.. =)
mrbad
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks.. finally..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » *EDITED - Created new account. Tested and updated. does not work on headers yet.* I hope this tutorial is not duplicated or posted earlier.. =) Doesn't work with transparent boxes.. to have an ide

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:44

[ 10 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy