• ARCHIVES 
  • » hmmm.. I'm ayei a.k.a Feenquegurl you can call me whether to thos two names I'm also a newbie here...hope that i can gain more friends here :D

Pages: 1

hmmm.. I'm ayei a.k.a Feenquegurl you can call me whether to thos two names I'm also a newbie here...hope that i can gain more friends here :D

FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hmmm.. I'm ayei a.k.a Feenquegurl you can call me whether to thos two names I'm also a newbie here...hope that i can gain more friends here :D

SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: hmmm.. I'm ayei a.k.a Feenquegurl you can call me whether to thos two names I'm also a newbie here...hope that i can gain more friends here :D

Ayei is great :D :thumbsup: hi there! ;)
tikboyoyoy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hmmm.. I'm ayei a.k.a Feenquegurl you can call me whether to thos two names I'm also a newbie here...hope that i can gain more friends here :D

[quote=FeenQueGurL_08]hmmm.. I'm ayei a.k.a Feenquegurl you can call me whether to thos two names I'm also a newbie here...hope that i can gain more friends here :D[/quote] hi ayei !!!! :wallbash:
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

heLLo symphony and tikboyoyoy :)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]welcome to ftalk![/b]
xpHoenix_26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi ayei! Welcome to friendstertalk forum.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hi! welcome. have fun and enjoy! :D
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

eiow,,ayei,,so u love pink,,me too!,,^^
glamour
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=FeenQueGurL_08]hmmm.. I'm ayei a.k.a Feenquegurl you can call me whether to thos two names I'm also a newbie here...hope that i can gain more friends here :D[/quote] Hello sweets. Welcome to FT! Enjoy the Forum and Keep on posting!
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

waw thenk u for the warm welcome pipol :)
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hello there!!
mikodeleon
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi ayei...this is miko =) =) =) ..welcome to friendstertalk!... enjoy ur stay :thumbsup:
Last Angel
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=FeenQueGurL_08]hmmm.. I'm ayei a.k.a Feenquegurl you can call me whether to thos two names I'm also a newbie here...hope that i can gain more friends here :D[/quote] yo.......newbie....how rude of me....i mean........Hi!!! :D
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Last Angel][quote=FeenQueGurL_08]hmmm.. I'm ayei a.k.a Feenquegurl you can call me whether to thos two names I'm also a newbie here...hope that i can gain more friends here :D[/quote] yo.......newbie....how rude of me....i mean........Hi!!! :D[/quote] heheheh HeLLO ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hmmm.. I'm ayei a.k.a Feenquegurl you can call me whether to thos two names I'm also a newbie here...hope that i can gain more friends here :D

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:04

[ 11 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy