• ARCHIVES 
  • » yellow! im newbie in tweaking my friendster profile,guyzz! can someone teach me how to tweak my page??? and by the way pls add me up rockrockero_22@yahoo.com tnx ! :D

Pages: 1

yellow! im newbie in tweaking my friendster profile,guyzz! can someone teach me how to tweak my page??? and by the way pls add me up rockrockero_22@yahoo.com tnx ! :D

rockrockero_22
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

yellow! im newbie in tweaking my friendster profile,guyzz! can someone teach me how to tweak my page??? and by the way pls add me up rockrockero_22@yahoo.com tnx ! :D

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: yellow! im newbie in tweaking my friendster profile,guyzz! can someone teach me how to tweak my page??? and by the way pls add me up rockrockero_22@yahoo.com tnx ! :D

:arrow: [b]Hi there. Welcome to Ftalk! ENjoy and have fun.[/b]
xpHoenix_26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: yellow! im newbie in tweaking my friendster profile,guyzz! can someone teach me how to tweak my page??? and by the way pls add me up rockrockero_22@yahoo.com tnx ! :D

Have fun in posting here in FT! many are open to help u tweak ur profile!
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Welcome! have fun and enjoy! hehe :D
glamour
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=rockrockero_22]yellow! im newbie in tweaking my friendster profile,guyzz! can someone teach me how to tweak my page??? and by the way pls add me up rockrockero_22@yahoo.com tnx ! :D[/quote] [b] Hi sweets. Welcome to FT! Enjoy the Forum and Keep on posting![/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » yellow! im newbie in tweaking my friendster profile,guyzz! can someone teach me how to tweak my page??? and by the way pls add me up rockrockero_22@yahoo.com tnx ! :D

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:58

[ 13 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy