• ARCHIVES 
  • » Sorry for asking.Coz i'm idiot in psp. I use tutorial make sticky tape in this forum. I juz want to know how to add @ move this sticky tape to my ori picture..use what tool to move. Rotate i think i k

Pages: 1

Sorry for asking.Coz i'm idiot in psp. I use tutorial make sticky tape in this forum. I juz want to know how to add @ move this sticky tape to my ori picture..use what tool to move. Rotate i think i k

Wacko
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Sorry for asking.Coz i'm idiot in psp. I use tutorial make sticky tape in this forum. I juz want to know how to add @ move this sticky tape to my ori picture..use what tool to move. Rotate i think i k

Sorry for asking.Coz i'm idiot in psp. I use tutorial make sticky tape in this forum. I juz want to know how to add @ move this sticky tape to my ori picture..use what tool to move. Rotate i think i know a little bit only. eg. [img]http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp212/sycowacko/untitled.jpg[/img]. Juz want to know how add or move this sicky tape @ anything pic to my ori pic.thanks n sorry if wrong post@tread,

Last edited by Wacko (2009-01-17 19:30:04)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Sorry for asking.Coz i'm idiot in psp. I use tutorial make sticky tape in this forum. I juz want to know how to add @ move this sticky tape to my ori picture..use what tool to move. Rotate i think i k

Just copy the selection of your "tape pics" paste it in your ori pics or any pics. right click the "tape pics" you paste then chose free transform "free transform" drag it, and place it to your deciding place =)
Wacko
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Sorry for asking.Coz i'm idiot in psp. I use tutorial make sticky tape in this forum. I juz want to know how to add @ move this sticky tape to my ori picture..use what tool to move. Rotate i think i k

Ok Thanks :) Sir Dondon..i will try...thanks again 4 this tutorial...
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

To free transform just click CTRL+T and after u press CTRL+T right click and click "rotate" (when u right click u can see rotate then press that) .=) -good luck (are u following my TUT ? :D )
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Sorry for asking.Coz i'm idiot in psp. I use tutorial make sticky tape in this forum. I juz want to know how to add @ move this sticky tape to my ori picture..use what tool to move. Rotate i think i k

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:19

[ 10 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy