• ARCHIVES 
  • » The last one week I noticed that my automatic song on my page profile won't play automatically anymore. This is the one when you open someone page then you hear a song plays, the one that doesn't use

Pages: 1

The last one week I noticed that my automatic song on my page profile won't play automatically anymore. This is the one when you open someone page then you hear a song plays, the one that doesn't use

bangsat
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

The last one week I noticed that my automatic song on my page profile won't play automatically anymore. This is the one when you open someone page then you hear a song plays, the one that doesn't use

The last one week I noticed that my automatic song on my page profile won't play automatically anymore. This is the one when you open someone page then you hear a song plays, the one that doesn't use media player. The code is something like this <EMBED SRC="http://h1.ripway.com/lama/FS2.mp3" AUTOSTART=TRUE LOOP=FALSE WIDTH=0 HEIGHT=0 ALIGN="CENTER"></EMBED> As before the code placed in add media box, now when I paste the code in it, then the box just gone blank after saving. Anyhelp would be appreciated much. Thanks
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: The last one week I noticed that my automatic song on my page profile won't play automatically anymore. This is the one when you open someone page then you hear a song plays, the one that doesn't use

i think friendster filter music codes :paranoid:
bangsat
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: The last one week I noticed that my automatic song on my page profile won't play automatically anymore. This is the one when you open someone page then you hear a song plays, the one that doesn't use

mmm. since when ?
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Go to the underground thread linker topic and read the last few pages there is a method to add it back to ur profile.. Friendster will not allow us to paste them directly into the boxes.
bangsat
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks. I'll check it out
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bangsat]I'll check it out[/quote] Your welcome, I just looked again for myself and do not see the coment :wallbash:
eMoNiAnZ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

bangsat
» n00b
1969-12-31

sorry it's actually this. I changed it and still don't work. even after pasting it in the overlay generator :crybaby:
martinhoh
» n00b
1969-12-31

go to the media box wont play thread.. and there's a fix.. install new app that plays ANY HTML cooler than media box
bangsat
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=martinhoh]go to the media box wont play thread.. and there's a fix.. install new app that plays ANY HTML cooler than media box[/quote] like what app ? can you be more detail ? thanks
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

check the underground :D i think you can use imeem app :thumbsup:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=bangsat]like what app ? can you be more detail ? thanks[/quote] I recommend this :arrow: http://widgets.friendster.com/overlaygenerator It allows any HTML tags/codes :D Just dont check the boxes. :)

Last edited by portuniecho (2009-01-18 06:31:22)

edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

use fs' new widget, it allows html
bangsat
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]bangsat wrote: like what app ? can you be more detail ? thanks I recommend this :arrow: http://widgets.friendster.com/overlaygenerator It allows any HTML tags/codes :D Just dont check the boxes.[/quote] wow..It works now. I have done it before but I had the box checked (Hide overlay). Thanks bro and others
bangsat
» n00b
1969-12-31

man. it was working before, now it doesn't work :(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The last one week I noticed that my automatic song on my page profile won't play automatically anymore. This is the one when you open someone page then you hear a song plays, the one that doesn't use

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:49

[ 10 queries - 0.498 second ]
Privacy Policy