• ARCHIVES 
  • » ei guys. i just want to know wer i can make my own fs layout(css)that the font century githic is available?? guys. pls pls pls. help me!:crybaby:

Pages: 1

ei guys. i just want to know wer i can make my own fs layout(css)that the font century githic is available?? guys. pls pls pls. help me!:crybaby:

blingblingbitch
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

ei guys. i just want to know wer i can make my own fs layout(css)that the font century githic is available?? guys. pls pls pls. help me!:crybaby:

hiraNOVAL
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: ei guys. i just want to know wer i can make my own fs layout(css)that the font century githic is available?? guys. pls pls pls. help me!:crybaby:

how to make a good layout?
blingblingbitch
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: ei guys. i just want to know wer i can make my own fs layout(css)that the font century githic is available?? guys. pls pls pls. help me!:crybaby:

yes :] wer i can use centurygothic as a font?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Check out shy19 tutorial..maybe it will help...[url]http://theftalk.com/t16257-%5Bcss%5D-Profile-Editing-newbies%29.html[/url] Once you generate the codes you can always change the font to whatever you want to use that friendster supports.
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm . did u already generate the codes..? if yes, show the code or u find the fonts just change to "Century Gothic" ...=):thumbsup::thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ei guys. i just want to know wer i can make my own fs layout(css)that the font century githic is available?? guys. pls pls pls. help me!:crybaby:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:43

[ 10 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy