• ARCHIVES 
  • » Those photos and gifts, were all the things I have. To remember our past, those memories we had. I miss you, everyday. Those sweet hugs and kisses you share, For fruitful things in my life, without

Pages: 1

Those photos and gifts, were all the things I have. To remember our past, those memories we had. I miss you, everyday. Those sweet hugs and kisses you share, For fruitful things in my life, without

eane.0036
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Those photos and gifts, were all the things I have. To remember our past, those memories we had. I miss you, everyday. Those sweet hugs and kisses you share, For fruitful things in my life, without

Those photos and gifts, were all the things I have. To remember our past, those memories we had. I miss you, everyday. Those sweet hugs and kisses you share, For fruitful things in my life, without you I cannot bear. And now you left me so alone, Bruises and scars, I left voice messages on your phone. I miss your lips, your touch, your smile. will you come back to me anytime? My heart is open for you, I hope yours is open for me too. [spoiler]lol. i just made it because i was totally bored. i hope you like it.[/spoiler]
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Those photos and gifts, were all the things I have. To remember our past, those memories we had. I miss you, everyday. Those sweet hugs and kisses you share, For fruitful things in my life, without

^first to comment! nice poem!
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Those photos and gifts, were all the things I have. To remember our past, those memories we had. I miss you, everyday. Those sweet hugs and kisses you share, For fruitful things in my life, without

yeah ryt. i have to agree with the first commentor. thhe poem is nice.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Those photos and gifts, were all the things I have. To remember our past, those memories we had. I miss you, everyday. Those sweet hugs and kisses you share, For fruitful things in my life, without

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:05

[ 10 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy