• ARCHIVES 
  • » :) Hi guys, New member here exactly! Hope you welcome me here =) I am 13 years of age, pretending to be 16? Haha, well cause friendster cannot put younger age. o.o? think so. I born in phillipines an

Pages: 1

:) Hi guys, New member here exactly! Hope you welcome me here =) I am 13 years of age, pretending to be 16? Haha, well cause friendster cannot put younger age. o.o? think so. I born in phillipines an

ANNiKA ♥
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:) Hi guys, New member here exactly! Hope you welcome me here =) I am 13 years of age, pretending to be 16? Haha, well cause friendster cannot put younger age. o.o? think so. I born in phillipines an

:) Hi guys, New member here exactly! Hope you welcome me here =) I am 13 years of age, pretending to be 16? Haha, well cause friendster cannot put younger age. o.o? think so. I born in phillipines and 100% filipina, Female ofcourse, its obvious. Love cute things, editing pictures and whatever! Fashion is number one, Pink oh! my, certified pink luver, ANNiKa actually XD, That's all for now, Bye! :kiss:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: :) Hi guys, New member here exactly! Hope you welcome me here =) I am 13 years of age, pretending to be 16? Haha, well cause friendster cannot put younger age. o.o? think so. I born in phillipines an

Hi there! welcome to ftalk.. enjoy and have fun :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :) Hi guys, New member here exactly! Hope you welcome me here =) I am 13 years of age, pretending to be 16? Haha, well cause friendster cannot put younger age. o.o? think so. I born in phillipines an

elo...po... and welcome to ftalk...=)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Welcome to ftalk. Enjoi and have fun. Remember to Read the rules.[/b] :cool:
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

have fun..! welc0me.!
Campus_hearthrob02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

elow there!! welcome to the forum!! enjoy!!
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] See you around! :penguin:
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hello there~ welcome to ftalk ;)
pinkiztah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink]welcome here at ftalk!enjoy posting and browsing! :)[/color]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk. enjoy. pls read the [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules][b]FORUM RULES[/b][/url] thankss~ :wallbash:
b3m1n3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi. welcome 2 ftalk.
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!!! :D
linettedannah24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:) :rose: :D Hello!Welcome to FTALK read the rules okay?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :) Hi guys, New member here exactly! Hope you welcome me here =) I am 13 years of age, pretending to be 16? Haha, well cause friendster cannot put younger age. o.o? think so. I born in phillipines an

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:28

[ 10 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy