• ARCHIVES 
  • » who has the latest working show/hide boxes effect..?? kindly share it to me... :P

Pages: 1

who has the latest working show/hide boxes effect..?? kindly share it to me... :P

_micah
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

who has the latest working show/hide boxes effect..?? kindly share it to me... :P

EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: who has the latest working show/hide boxes effect..?? kindly share it to me... :P

_micah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: who has the latest working show/hide boxes effect..?? kindly share it to me... :P

^ but the js codes link has exceeded bandwidth... :wallbash: tnx anyway...sis
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

search for it, lots of them posted
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Check out swits post at this link....[url]http://theftalk.com/t43548-Tutorial--Making-A-Hide-And-Show--Boxes--Layout-ver.-1-and-2.html[/url]
Xien
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^^ yeah.. it's switpotato's tutor.. =D
_micah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@sir bob[/b] is that about hide boxes...? what i mean is that when i click the header... the box will show.. :eh: tnx anyway.. :eh:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yes just read her tutorial ..that is what I understand she has js codes there also.
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Xien]^^ yeah.. it's switpotato's tutor..[/quote] [b]XD... f u dont have any suggestions... or solutions for the thread starter's problem... then do not post. :doubt: . but nvm.. :disgust:[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » who has the latest working show/hide boxes effect..?? kindly share it to me... :P

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:51

[ 11 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy