• ARCHIVES 
  • » I just want to share this untitled poem... please leave a comment you can also suggest for a title [b][quote]I used to cry for my wasted life to pick up every broken pieces of my chattered dreams t

Pages: 1

I just want to share this untitled poem... please leave a comment you can also suggest for a title [b][quote]I used to cry for my wasted life to pick up every broken pieces of my chattered dreams t

xinfidelityx
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I just want to share this untitled poem... please leave a comment you can also suggest for a title [b][quote]I used to cry for my wasted life to pick up every broken pieces of my chattered dreams t

I just want to share this untitled poem... please leave a comment you can also suggest for a title [b][quote]I used to cry for my wasted life to pick up every broken pieces of my chattered dreams that I left behind... I used to run out of time when it seems too late to turn things back and make it right I used repaint my dark skies blue till burdens get heavy and my hope is gone It's color is fading and turning black I used to lived in this world so dim to light my life with candles light till the winds blew it away and again my world is dark I used to write in my diary with this depressing poem about my life Its filled with words that reminds me of pain that pulls me down, back to the ground I used to lock myself in my room to turn my radio on and scream then sit at the corner and play with blades while no one knows I'm bleeding inside I used to mourn at my numb body full of scars and wounds left uncured while people in black come and go crying and blaming me, for what I did But now I'm tired and sick of this life I want to find the way out of this misery to lay my head in sleep tonight and take my rest in this tiring life[/quote] [/b]{

Last edited by xinfidelityx (2009-01-20 03:19:32)

keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: I just want to share this untitled poem... please leave a comment you can also suggest for a title [b][quote]I used to cry for my wasted life to pick up every broken pieces of my chattered dreams t

wow.. so wonderful poems.. ^_^ well im sorry.. i cant suggest some title.. ^_^ sory.. but +repu 4 u. ^_^
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: I just want to share this untitled poem... please leave a comment you can also suggest for a title [b][quote]I used to cry for my wasted life to pick up every broken pieces of my chattered dreams t

sis, nice poem..:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I just want to share this untitled poem... please leave a comment you can also suggest for a title [b][quote]I used to cry for my wasted life to pick up every broken pieces of my chattered dreams t

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:41

[ 10 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy