• ARCHIVES 
  • » Jeremiah29:11 "For.I.know.the.plans.that.I.have.for.you,declares.the.Lord plans.to.prosper.you.and.not.to.harm.you. plans.to.give.you.hope.and.future" this.is.God's.promised.for.us.so wait.the.Best.G

Pages: 1

Jeremiah29:11 "For.I.know.the.plans.that.I.have.for.you,declares.the.Lord plans.to.prosper.you.and.not.to.harm.you. plans.to.give.you.hope.and.future" this.is.God's.promised.for.us.so wait.the.Best.G

zzamae
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Jeremiah29:11 "For.I.know.the.plans.that.I.have.for.you,declares.the.Lord plans.to.prosper.you.and.not.to.harm.you. plans.to.give.you.hope.and.future" this.is.God's.promised.for.us.so wait.the.Best.G

Jeremiah29:11 "For.I.know.the.plans.that.I.have.for.you,declares.the.Lord plans.to.prosper.you.and.not.to.harm.you. plans.to.give.you.hope.and.future" this.is.God's.promised.for.us.so wait.the.Best.Gift.from.our.God... [b] TO WAIT IS TO HAVE GODS BEST![/b] Everyone longs to give himself to someone, to have a deep relationship with another, to be loved thoroughly and exclusively. But God, to the Christians say; No, not until you are satisfied, fulfilled and content with giving yourself totally unreserved to Me, to have an intensely personal and unique relationship with Me alone, discovering that only in Me is your satisfaction to be found, then you will be capable of the perfect human relationship that I have planned for you. -Just keep watching Me, expecting great things. -Keep experiencing the satisfaction that I have. -Keep listening and learning things that I tell you. -You just wait, thats all. -Dont be anxious or worried. -Dont look around at the things others have gotten or that I have given them. -Dont look at the things you want, just keep looking at Me or you’ll miss what I want to show you. -And then when you’re ready, [b]ILL SURPRISE YOU WITH THE LOVE FAR MORE WONDERFUL THAN YOU HAVE EVER DREAMT OF.[/b] You see, until you are ready, until you are both satisfied exclusively with Me, and the lives prepared for you, you wont be able to experience the love that exemplifies your relationship with Me. This is perfect love, and I want you to see in the flesh a picture of your relationship with Me, and to enjoy naturally and concretely the everlasting arm of beauty. Know that I love you, believe it and be satisfied [b]BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD![/b] Godbless! Claim.the.promise.of.God.
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Jeremiah29:11 "For.I.know.the.plans.that.I.have.for.you,declares.the.Lord plans.to.prosper.you.and.not.to.harm.you. plans.to.give.you.hope.and.future" this.is.God's.promised.for.us.so wait.the.Best.G

hmm . what is this thread supposed to be.?.:/ I'll just report this thread ok.?;) but to mods if this thread is OK then do not close. Cuz i really dun know what this thread is about! .:penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Jeremiah29:11 "For.I.know.the.plans.that.I.have.for.you,declares.the.Lord plans.to.prosper.you.and.not.to.harm.you. plans.to.give.you.hope.and.future" this.is.God's.promised.for.us.so wait.the.Best.G

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:29

[ 10 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy