• ARCHIVES 
  • » uhm. everytime i go to fs. and enter my ead at pas (not only mine but also my bro's and cusin's).. it doesn't log in. but it doesn't say "error" or "invalid pas/ead".. wen i clik the "profile" on the

Pages: 1

uhm. everytime i go to fs. and enter my ead at pas (not only mine but also my bro's and cusin's).. it doesn't log in. but it doesn't say "error" or "invalid pas/ead".. wen i clik the "profile" on the

emo_aq_18
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

uhm. everytime i go to fs. and enter my ead at pas (not only mine but also my bro's and cusin's).. it doesn't log in. but it doesn't say "error" or "invalid pas/ead".. wen i clik the "profile" on the

uhm. everytime i go to fs. and enter my ead at pas (not only mine but also my bro's and cusin's).. it doesn't log in. but it doesn't say "error" or "invalid pas/ead".. wen i clik the "profile" on the navigation.. i can see my profile but wen i clik "home".. the "log in page" is the one we see.. i tried deleting my browsing history and restarting my pc and internet conection.. but i still can't log in. even my cusin and bro. help pls... :) tnx.

Last edited by emo_aq_18 (2009-01-18 05:01:57)

Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: uhm. everytime i go to fs. and enter my ead at pas (not only mine but also my bro's and cusin's).. it doesn't log in. but it doesn't say "error" or "invalid pas/ead".. wen i clik the "profile" on the

[quote=emo_aq_18]uhm. everytime i go to fs. and enter my ead at pas (not only mine but also my bro's and cusin's).. it doesn't log in. but it doesn't say "error" or "invalid pas/ead".. wen i clik the "profile" on the navigation.. i can see my profile but wen i clik "home".. the "log in page" is the one we see.. i tried deleting my browsing history and restarting my pc and internet conection.. but i still can't log in. even my cusin and bro. help pls... :) tnx.[/quote] post here the link of your log in page
emo_aq_18
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: uhm. everytime i go to fs. and enter my ead at pas (not only mine but also my bro's and cusin's).. it doesn't log in. but it doesn't say "error" or "invalid pas/ead".. wen i clik the "profile" on the

this one :( [url]http://www.friendster.com/[/url] but wen i clik the "Profile" beside the "home".. this one is appearing and i can see my hul profile.. . [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/user.php[/url] i cliked "edit profile" dis one is apiring: [url]http://www.friendster.com/login.php?next=%2Feditprofile.php&cookie=1[/url]

Last edited by emo_aq_18 (2009-01-18 05:31:44)

Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

try to clear your cache or use other pc...
emo_aq_18
» n00b
1969-12-31

how to clean my cache?. im using IE. uhm, is there any solution to my prob?.. it's been for 2 days... and i don't know why it's like that. but wen i used other pc a while ago at the comp. xop... it's working fine... wat's rong w/ my pc?.. :(
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=emo_aq_18]how to clean my cache?. im using IE. uhm, is there any solution to my prob?.. it's been for 2 days... and i don't know why it's like that. but wen i used other pc a while ago at the comp. xop... it's working fine... wat's rong w/ my pc?.. :([/quote] on internet explorer icon click properties then clear cookies and files
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=emo_aq_18]i cliked "edit profile" dis one is apiring: http://www.friendster.com/login.php?nex…p;cookie=1[/quote] did u delete ur cookies.? If no, Try to use another browser cuz IE sumtimes lil bit ERROR.=):thumbsup::thumbsup:
emo_aq_18
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=EleeGirl]did u delete ur cookies.? If no, Try to use another browser cuz IE sumtimes lil bit ERROR.[/quote] yup. i delete my cookies.. uhm. i regularly delete my browsing history.... esp. cookies.. but i still can't log in.. :(
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I don't know whats the problem here. But i think you should try using another broswer see if it works ok.=):thumbsup::thumbsup: try download mozilla firefox and try log in to friendster at there.=):thumbsup::thumbsup: Just search in [url=http://google.com]Google[/url] on where to download.:)

Last edited by EleeGirl (2009-01-18 08:12:44)

Xien
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=emo_aq_18]yup. i delete my cookies.. uhm. i regularly delete my browsing history.... esp. cookies.. but i still can't log in.. :([/quote] [*]Delete your cookies, cache of your browser [*]Still not? Try to Click Forgot password.. Maybe you forget your password.. :penguin::penguin:

Last edited by Xien (2009-01-18 08:10:34)

emo_aq_18
» n00b
1969-12-31

i tried it already.. a million times.. aww.. :( i didn't frgt my pass. bec. wen i opened my fs at a comp xop today.. it works. but wen i opened it yesterday, and even now hir at mt pc.. it didn't log in.. and the page doesnt say "error" or "invalid pas/ead.. ".. i fil sumting's rong w/ the settings of my comp. :( help pls..... its been 4 2days.. im encountring dis prob. :crybaby:
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Ok.ok. here's my suggestion try to use other pc/comp and see if it works or not.=):thumbsup::thumbsup: if not,thats FS problem.if can using the other pc,that means ur comp ur using now has a problem.=|:thumbsup:
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=emo_aq_18]this one :( http://www.friendster.com/ but wen i clik the "Profile" beside the "home".. this one is appearing and i can see my hul profile.. . http://profiles.friendster.com/user.php[/quote] lol, that will only lead us to our own, profile.... anyways, just clear cookies and temporary internet files, then try to log-in again
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » uhm. everytime i go to fs. and enter my ead at pas (not only mine but also my bro's and cusin's).. it doesn't log in. but it doesn't say "error" or "invalid pas/ead".. wen i clik the "profile" on the

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:33

[ 10 queries - 0.377 second ]
Privacy Policy