• ARCHIVES 
  • » Trahs this if there's already something like this,aight? What do you call each other--you know who I'm talking about. --- I call mine BE and he calls me LEX.

Pages: 1

Trahs this if there's already something like this,aight? What do you call each other--you know who I'm talking about. --- I call mine BE and he calls me LEX.

aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Trahs this if there's already something like this,aight? What do you call each other--you know who I'm talking about. --- I call mine BE and he calls me LEX.

Trahs this if there's already something like this,aight? What do you call each other--you know who I'm talking about. --- I call mine BE and he calls me LEX. together,we call ourselves panda bear <3. stupid.
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Trahs this if there's already something like this,aight? What do you call each other--you know who I'm talking about. --- I call mine BE and he calls me LEX.

hmmmm Im.calling.him.[b]Kopifriz[/b]..and.he.calls.me.[b]Chessom[/b] other.is.[b]"mahBeloved"[/b] and 3G.or."[b]G[/b]od's.[b]G[/b]iven.[b]G[/b]ift"
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: Trahs this if there's already something like this,aight? What do you call each other--you know who I'm talking about. --- I call mine BE and he calls me LEX.

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]I think dis is similar 2 [i]Endearments[/i] thread b4. :)[/b][/font]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

http://theftalk.com/t41307-endearments.html -ooo the thread was on page 8 hahaha rrr [b]``topic reported[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Trahs this if there's already something like this,aight? What do you call each other--you know who I'm talking about. --- I call mine BE and he calls me LEX.

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:04

[ 10 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy