• ARCHIVES 
  • » i created my html overlay my problem is i want to appear my featured friends and comments on my html overlay how to do that? please help many thanks :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Pages: 1

i created my html overlay my problem is i want to appear my featured friends and comments on my html overlay how to do that? please help many thanks :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

paopao29
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i created my html overlay my problem is i want to appear my featured friends and comments on my html overlay how to do that? please help many thanks :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: i created my html overlay my problem is i want to appear my featured friends and comments on my html overlay how to do that? please help many thanks :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

you'll need the auto update modules for featured friends and comments :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t2423-Auto-Update-Module-%5BOverlay%5D---Updated-Jan-22%2C-08.html[/url]
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: i created my html overlay my problem is i want to appear my featured friends and comments on my html overlay how to do that? please help many thanks :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

there's a post for that, a tut maybe, just search for it... or PM some members
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i created my html overlay my problem is i want to appear my featured friends and comments on my html overlay how to do that? please help many thanks :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:16

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy