• ARCHIVES 
  • » Dear guys, I'm actually would like to have a form in my profile but I failed since friendster have block form. Afterwards, I try with Flash also not working, did anyone got idea how to do a Form in f

Pages: 1

Dear guys, I'm actually would like to have a form in my profile but I failed since friendster have block form. Afterwards, I try with Flash also not working, did anyone got idea how to do a Form in f

nelsonmui87
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Dear guys, I'm actually would like to have a form in my profile but I failed since friendster have block form. Afterwards, I try with Flash also not working, did anyone got idea how to do a Form in f

Dear guys, I'm actually would like to have a form in my profile but I failed since friendster have block form. Afterwards, I try with Flash also not working, did anyone got idea how to do a Form in friendster? Or else can anyone teach me how to put code below in my profile and make it works.... <script type="text/javascript" src="swfobject.js"></script><div id="CC3998454">Form Object</div><script type="text/javascript">var so = new SWFObject("default_form.swf", "default_form.xml", "342", "566", "7,0,0,0", "#ffffff");so.addParam("classid", "clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000");so.addParam("quality", "high");so.addParam("scale", "noscale");so.addParam("salign", "lt");so.addParam("FlashVars", "xmlfile=default_form.xml&w=342&h=566");so.write("CC3998454");</script> Thanks for your help. Nelson
blacklizard_return
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Dear guys, I'm actually would like to have a form in my profile but I failed since friendster have block form. Afterwards, I try with Flash also not working, did anyone got idea how to do a Form in f

where u wan to add the form and what is the purpose of that form?
nelsonmui87
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Dear guys, I'm actually would like to have a form in my profile but I failed since friendster have block form. Afterwards, I try with Flash also not working, did anyone got idea how to do a Form in f

Dear blacklizard_return, My apologize for didn't state it clear. I would like to have a form which allow user to send me email. I prefer the form can be at the top of comment or in "who I want to meet". The form not must be in flash format, I just would like to have a form there....please teach me if possible.. Thanks a lots.. Nelson
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]Post ur query at Friendster Help, Topic reported. :) [/b][/font]
junilstyle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

dude post your javascript code in ur about me...? with using new way's of linker in js code's...? actually it will directly put ur js code in about me section... go to javascript layouts and find [b]Ianjohn[/b]...
blacklizard_return
» FTalker
1969-12-31

This is how you should add the code to your profile so that the form will appear in your comment area.. <">add the code above in your external js file.. good luck and happy trying

Last edited by blacklizard_return (2009-01-19 01:53:07)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Dear guys, I'm actually would like to have a form in my profile but I failed since friendster have block form. Afterwards, I try with Flash also not working, did anyone got idea how to do a Form in f

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:42

[ 11 queries - 0.326 second ]
Privacy Policy