• ARCHIVES 
  • » eow to you..... welcum here... im sure you'll have lots of fun here just read the rules and you'll be fine... wahah..... :D

Pages: 1

eow to you..... welcum here... im sure you'll have lots of fun here just read the rules and you'll be fine... wahah..... :D

mArdiLYn_17
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

eow to you..... welcum here... im sure you'll have lots of fun here just read the rules and you'll be fine... wahah..... :D

hey ^^ jusT wanted tO intrOduce mah seLf hehe^^.. by the wAy i am miSs MARDILYN BAJAO, mah user nem here is mArdiLyn_17, frOm cAbuyAo Laguna,17yerz of age registered sinCe december i jOin here cOz i wAnt tO hav many2x friends hup i'LL enjOy here wee^_^ guy's mAy gOd vLess us
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: eow to you..... welcum here... im sure you'll have lots of fun here just read the rules and you'll be fine... wahah..... :D

yeah! welcome here sis:) read and follow the rules! and may the god bless you also :D
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: eow to you..... welcum here... im sure you'll have lots of fun here just read the rules and you'll be fine... wahah..... :D

hey. welcome. just read and obey the rules. just avoid using [b][u]sTicKy cAps[/u][/b]. happy posting. :) see yaa round.
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][font=Century Gothic][color=#FF3366]hi!!welcum hir in ftalk..^_^..stay active and hve fun postin!!^_^..if u nid help juz pm me or go to the help section..btw, I’m therese..^_^..gud luck 2 u!!^_^[/color][/font][/align] [font=Century Gothic]WORD OF ADVICE :[/font] [font=Century Gothic]:arrow: [color=#CC3366][s]READ[/color][/s],[color=#FF0066][s]UNDERSTAND[/color][/s] and[color=blue][s]OBEY[/color][/s] the RULES..^_^[/font] [font=Century Gothic][color=salmon]c u around!!!ciao!!^_^[/color][/font]
soulja_347
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice to meet you. welcome to FTALK. =) ejoy postin!
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi Mardilyn.. btw.. I'm lynn please do follow the rules here in ftalk.. enjoy posting!!
FallOutBoy008
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

toink... ^_^ welcome
whez
» FTalker
1969-12-31

WeLcoMez...........Fstalk...... enjoy ur PoSted............HuaHuahhAh :D
taqi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to here
mArdiLYn_17
» n00b
1969-12-31

hehe^_^ tHAnkz guy's i apprecIated ALL ur effOrt in replyinG mah messAge hehe natawa pa si fALL out bOy sakin huh hehe^_^ bakit kaya haha pInag tawanan bah naman ako huhuhu :wasted::wasted: hekhekhek!! bAsta guy's keep up the gUd wOrk kep sAfe olwez and bE gud tO ur feLLowmen..!! and sTudy hArd gud lucK sa future nyu lahat and vAlentines is cOming na huh huz ur ka-date guys.?!!
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

vintageLOVE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi !! welcome to FStalk .. im LJ .. enjoy posting !! =)=)=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » eow to you..... welcum here... im sure you'll have lots of fun here just read the rules and you'll be fine... wahah..... :D

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:30

[ 11 queries - 0.393 second ]
Privacy Policy