• ARCHIVES 
  • » eow to you..... welcum here... im sure you'll have lots of fun here just read the rules and you'll be fine... wahah..... :D

Pages: 12

eow to you..... welcum here... im sure you'll have lots of fun here just read the rules and you'll be fine... wahah..... :D

pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

eow to you..... welcum here... im sure you'll have lots of fun here just read the rules and you'll be fine... wahah..... :D

welcome to friendstertalk u can ask some your questions in [b]Friendster Help[/b] :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/f7-Friendster-Help.html[/url] [align=center][hr]:Dstay safe and take care :D[hr][/align]
khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: eow to you..... welcum here... im sure you'll have lots of fun here just read the rules and you'll be fine... wahah..... :D

Hey rain! I'm Nica.. ;) Welcome @ Ftalk.. Have fun posting and Dont forget to follow teh RULES =):thumbsup: See you around Rain!
lolz_o3
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: eow to you..... welcum here... im sure you'll have lots of fun here just read the rules and you'll be fine... wahah..... :D

ohh alo C= welcum 2h [b]friendstertalk[/b] enjoy posting&&cya round *call me Veronica :penguin:
cutieme_jade
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center] [b][color=purple] ♥ welcome ♥----->> :thumbsup: [/color][/b] [img]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l305/epokalips/cute%20gif/peacey.gif[/img] [/align]

Last edited by cutieme_jade (2009-01-20 11:05:46)

dic_latahzan
» n00b
1969-12-31

numpang lewat ya all :penguin:
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome. please do read and follow the rules. happy posting. see yah. :) be active.
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

1. [quote=r4iny]monggoh.... =)[/quote] 2. [quote=r4iny]thx... :D[/quote] 3. [quote=r4iny]i'll try sista... :D[/quote] please read the rules.... u can answer that in one message... if u want can edit ur last message... ok!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: becareful when u post!! read the rules before... see u around and Welcome!! :rose::rose:
jhennyz@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]welcome to friendstertalk...:D enjoy staying here... kif tweaking!;)=)[/align][/b]
nikopengambur
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu331/mgn83/welcome.gif[/img] hai !! :):) welcome to fstalk =) just enjoy n keep posting :thumbsup: :arrow:[b]n fOLlow d rULEs[/b] if U WaN help jUSt pM me oR GO tO tHE heLp sECtiOn :penguin: [img]http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp248/haley_is_super/Twilight.jpg[/img][/align]
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][font=Century Gothic][color=#FF3366]hi!!welcum hir in ftalk..^_^..stay active and hve fun postin!!^_^..if u nid help juz pm me or go to the help section..btw, I’m therese..^_^..gud luck 2 u!!^_^[/color][/font][/align] [font=Century Gothic]WORD OF ADVICE :[/font] [font=Century Gothic]:arrow: [color=#CC3366][s]READ[/color][/s],[color=#FF0066][s]UNDERSTAND[/color][/s] and[color=blue][s]OBEY[/color][/s] the RULES..^_^[/font] [font=Century Gothic][color=salmon]c u around!!!ciao!!^_^[/color][/font]
colock
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi.. Enjoy Here r4iny... =)=)=)
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]welcome welcome r4ainy. :][/b]
eane.0036
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hey there (: welcum to eptok. eu are now an eptoker!! that is so nice. by the way. i am name is DEANE. pronounce as [i]dee-yaan.[/i] see ya
soulja_347
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice to meet you. welcome to FTALK. =) ejoy postin!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » eow to you..... welcum here... im sure you'll have lots of fun here just read the rules and you'll be fine... wahah..... :D

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:19

[ 10 queries - 0.521 second ]
Privacy Policy