• ARCHIVES 
  • » eow to you..... welcum here... im sure you'll have lots of fun here just read the rules and you'll be fine... wahah..... :D

Pages: 1

eow to you..... welcum here... im sure you'll have lots of fun here just read the rules and you'll be fine... wahah..... :D

KyntzLui
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

eow to you..... welcum here... im sure you'll have lots of fun here just read the rules and you'll be fine... wahah..... :D

aheem aheem... :lol: Im Louie 17 Y.O. from Angeles City btw call me [b]lui[/b] :D what can i say :idea: :paranoid: anyway ive register here to learn how to make a layies :D, and to meet new friends :D [b] see u around..... :D[/b]

Last edited by KyntzLui (2009-01-21 00:30:46)

jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: eow to you..... welcum here... im sure you'll have lots of fun here just read the rules and you'll be fine... wahah..... :D

heya. welcome. ^^ hope you will enjoy here. please do read and follow the rules. happy posting. see yah. :)
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: eow to you..... welcum here... im sure you'll have lots of fun here just read the rules and you'll be fine... wahah..... :D

hi, Lui welcome to Ftalk don't forget to read the rules.. anyway, you can call me HIkari ^_^ nice to meet u there c ya around :wow:
jhennyz@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]welcome to friendstertalk...:D enjoy staying here... kif tweaking!;)=)[/align][/b]
soulja_347
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice to meet you. welcome to FTALK. =) ejoy postin!
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi lui!! About how to make lays you can search in the friendster add-ons or tricks and tutorials for that... btw.. I'm lynn.. welcome here in ftalk!! please do follow the rules here in ftalk.. enjoy posting!!
whez
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:eh: hope you will enjoy here =)

Last edited by whez (2009-01-26 16:58:13)

pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome here at friendstertalk.. you can call me noz.. stay safe and take care always :D
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

vintageLOVE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi !! welcome to FStalk .. im LJ .. enjoy posting !! =)=)=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » eow to you..... welcum here... im sure you'll have lots of fun here just read the rules and you'll be fine... wahah..... :D

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:19

[ 10 queries - 0.094 second ]
Privacy Policy